Aight boom - trophy thoughts

FocusDR

1 hour ago, General_Spankys said:

Hi @Rowbokop, can you please specify what country are you in? I will try to find the store link for you. 1f44c.png

Hi @General_Spankys, I am in New Zealand so Euro account. I tried finding it on the web store as well but no luck. I can see it on the UK store for example but I really can’t be arsed making a 5th account and buying another currency PSN card lol.

Maybe I just have to wait and it will get rolled out eventually?

On 25. 11. 2021 at 10:33 PM, Rowbokop said:

Hi @General_Spankys, I am in New Zealand so Euro account. I tried finding it on the web store as well but no luck. I can see it on the UK store for example but I really can’t be arsed making a 5th account and buying another currency PSN card lol.

Maybe I just have to wait and it will get rolled out eventually?

Hi @Rowbokop, Yes New Zeland, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are 3 countries that we are not able to publush the games. But we are currently working on it so i can be published there.

11 hours ago, General_Spankys said:

Hi @Rowbokop, Yes New Zeland, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are 3 countries that we are not able to publush the games. But we are currently working on it so i can be published there.

Oh that’s interesting, so are you the developer? How come they can’t be published in those 3 countries?

23 hours ago, Rowbokop said:

Oh that’s interesting, so are you the developer? How come they can’t be published in those 3 countries?

Yes, I am a co-developer. We need some Age Certificates for games when we want to publish in those countries. But we are working on these, but it takes a while, and I cannot confirm the release date in those countries yet…