Revision: Maxed Out (Level 25 Player Career)

nrst1323

Shoutout to LineRb3asT- for the previous post on maxing out your player, as that is a quality method as well. However, I think the method I have been using is significantly faster albeit a bit more boring. The original method is playing each game only controlling your character for 1-2 minutes, finishing your objectives, and then simulating the training with all A ranks.

The method I was using is this:

1. Get A rank in the training drills dribbling maze, under pressure, and novice attacking scenarios

2. Simulate 1 week at a time using the calendar under the seasons tab and skip the games. Each game, even when fully simmed still gives a small amount of XP.

3. Instead of playing the games, just simulate 1 week at a time and then simulate your trainings for that week. 

4. This method should net you 3500 xp + a small amount of game XP every 25-40 seconds depending on how efficient you are.

I have not done any calculations but this seems to be much faster than playing games (~2x or 3x faster), as each game with max objectives only gives a similar amount to a full training session and takes between 1-3 minutes per game + menu time.

If you prefer to play the game this method may not be for you, but if you want to speed through this trophy and only have to sim in the calendar and training this seems to be the quickest option.

Edited by nrst1323
  • Like 1