Game license not existing?

GMVehox

Hello I got a maybe weird question. Hope someone else got the same problem so she/he is able to help me. 

So I bought, for example, Swordbreaker: The Game on November the 11th 2020 (got it in the transaction history). The thing is this game is for PS4 and PSVita. I bought myself a PS Vita a few days ago and can't find this game in the download list. When I log into the PlayStore on my PS4 and PSVita it also says that I haven't bought this game... But why? I also got the proof from the transaction history when I bought it. Can someone help? Thanks. 

PS: I also got the Platinum to proof that I have already played it and I didn't buy the game from another account or anything else. I also restored the licenses. 

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx

Swordbreaker isn't cross-buy, you'd have to buy it again on the vita if you want to stack it. 

Swordbreaker is a fun adventure that has hundreds of paths to take, over a hundred gruesome deaths to suffer, and several different endings to unlock as you play this one over and over again. It will greatly appeal to those of you who are fans of the old-school gamebooks that allowed you to pick your own paths as you weaved your own adventure, and it’s just as fun to play on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation Vita. Although this one is not a Cross-buy release, you can get the game on either console for only $4.99.

https://www.ps4blog.net/2020/11/playstation-4-ps-vita-swordbreaker-review/

Publisher Sometimes You made their whole PSVita / PS4 library crossbuy, but they needed to remove the old non crossbuy games. If you bought just the PS4 or the PSVita, you won't get the other one for free. Allthough the publisher first hoped that would happen.

Edited by ConAir
Spelling error