Atmospheric games recommendation? (Weather specific)

UlvenFenrir

Games like metro,days gone,kona,little nightmares,limbo etc. Basically games with windy weather and moving trees or snow storms or even thunder storms. What other games can you recommend? Any game that isnt on my list already. I know theres metro exodus but i havent got around to that yet. I recently played kona, decent indie game but the snowy landscape really gave it life.

Like i mentioned, already played days gone but thats another great example of a good weather system.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

Ghost of Tsushima has fantastic weather effects and, even better, your playstyle actually affects it depending on your upgrade path.

Horizon: Zero Dawn has a similarly great system with some brutal thunderstorms that cut your visibility down.

If you're looking for an online game, The Division also has storms and fog that can change the swing of the match.

I was thinking of one and it was Kholat then saw it was mentioned already.

Frostpunk sounds like an intense strategy game that has you surviving a “volcanic winter”:

“The player, known simply as "the Captain", starts out with a small group of survivors that consists of workers, engineers, and children, and several small caches of supplies with which to build a city. From there players harvest coal, wood, steel and food in order to keep their society warm and healthy in the midst of constantly fluctuating temperatures. Weather conditions and political turmoil can cause citizens to not want to work as hard.”