Can you go from Premium Adventure to NG+?

TheReaper1497

I'm playing Lost judgement and I plan on getting the Plat, was wondering if I can access New Game + from premium adventure or can you only select one or the other from your clear save? I want to grind in Premium adventure and then use the money and skills i maxed out to beat Legendary difficulty.

The only thing I would say, and it's open to interpretation, is the grind is a bit more lenghty in this one with all the school story aspects as well as some parts of the minigames (Dice and Cube use skills 100 times for example is a bit of a slog).

I found it easier to do it whilst playing through the game for the first time as it broke up the story quite well for me and didn't have to do one thing after the other but you may experience it differently. 

Artty44.png

1 hour ago, BaquPL said:

Yes you can.

Play on premium andventure, get everything you need and save, then start ng+ using the save you just made.

Thank You!

1 hour ago, Artty44 said:

The only thing I would say, and it's open to interpretation, is the grind is a bit more lenghty in this one with all the school story aspects as well as some parts of the minigames (Dice and Cube use skills 100 times for example is a bit of a slog).

I found it easier to do it whilst playing through the game for the first time as it broke up the story quite well for me and didn't have to do one thing after the other but you may experience it differently. 

Artty44.png

Yeah I feel that, it really depends on the story for me. If i really like the story ill be too interested in finding out what happens next to do side stuff until after, and then if I hate the story the same thing pretty much happens where i want to rush through it so i don't have to deal with it anymore lol

The only time I really spend a lot of time doing side content in the middle of the game, outside of the occasional side story that i stumble/get forced into, is if the story drags on a lot and i kind of lose interest, that kinda happened with me in yakuza 5, but that hasn't happened here yet

• 2 months later...
On 19/10/2021 at 7:11 PM, BaquPL said:

Yes you can.

Play on premium andventure, get everything you need and save, then start ng+ using the save you just made.

Hi. I just finished my first play through and just hit continue and loaded up the save (rather than doing “Premium Adventure”). Can I still start legendary from this save or do I have to start it from Premium Adventure? Or can I just make this save into a Premium Adventure save?

Guess I’m just not sure on the difference between just loading up again and doing free roam and actually starting PA. Don’t want to do a load of stuff that is ignored in my legendary play through…

On 28.12.2021 at 7:34 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

Hi. I just finished my first play through and just hit continue and loaded up the save (rather than doing “Premium Adventure”). Can I still start legendary from this save or do I have to start it from Premium Adventure? Or can I just make this save into a Premium Adventure save?

Guess I’m just not sure on the difference between just loading up again and doing free roam and actually starting PA. Don’t want to do a load of stuff that is ignored in my legendary play through…

It's been a while since I played so i might not have the best info.

If you hit continue after you completed the game you can do everything you need to do, but you might need to do last portion of the game if that save put you before the final battle, so if that's the case, you will need to finish it again, save and start ng+ from that save.

Any progress made in Premium Adventure can be used to start NG+ by selecting the save file with the Premium Adventure progress. So you could do absolutely no side content during your first playthrough, do all of the side content during Premium Adventure and still start NG+ with all of your Premium Adventure progress.