Shiinjitsu

Do Duo Matches Earn Any Of The Winning Trophies?

4 posts in this topic

I have yet to win a match in 80 tries in Trio matches. I'm thinking of switching over to Duo's. Since Duos was added a year after the game was released, is it possible to earn any of the winning trophies in this mode. I don't want to waste hours and hours in a mode in which I might not end up earning the trophy.

I will appreciate your feedback! 

Trios and Duos wins both count towards your battle royale wins total.

So yeah, I'm 99,99% sure they will work for trophies.

However, duos is mostly populated by experienced premade squads, so it's usually harder to win.

I have about 1100 wins and 19000 kills on the battle royale mode. If you want we can try getting the win(s) you need. Hit me up on PSN if interested.

23 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Trios and Duos wins both count towards your battle royale wins total.

So yeah, I'm 99,99% sure they will work for trophies.

However, duos is mostly populated by experienced premade squads, so it's usually harder to win.

I have about 1100 wins and 19000 kills on the battle royale mode. If you want we can try getting the win(s) you need. Hit me up on PSN if interested.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

First match in Duo, I was able to get a win; and the trophy popped. Glad I was able to get my first win. 

True, I definitely noticed that in Duo. But thankfully the matches aren't as hard since their's no extra third person lurking from the shadows. 

Yes! I will definitely appreciate that a lot. Definitely need all the help lol. 

A little fyi, I don't have a mic, since I use my AirPods as my headphones.

If you can live with that, then we are all good.

7 minutes ago, Shiinjitsu said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

First match in Duo, I was able to get a win; and the trophy popped. Glad I was able to get my first win. 

True, I definitely noticed that in Duo. But thankfully the matches aren't as hard since their's no extra third person lurking from the shadows. 

Yes! I will definitely appreciate that a lot. Definitely need all the help lol. 

A little fyi, I don't have a mic, since I use my AirPods as my headphones.

If you can live with that, then we are all good.

You should 100% be playing ranked. Bronze matches should be filled with players that are not very skilled and you’d fair better. It also punishes people who leave so your teammates won’t likely just quit after dying

Duos is also harder to win in a lot of ways as three is just more opportunity for players who can easily handle 2v1 situations.