XP boost method not working?

pro_star113

I'm trying to do the faction/personal XP boost as described in the guide but I can't seem to perform brutalities at all in kustom Kombat mode. It works in player vs player mode but need the danger modifier to make it quicker.

Just me or did they nerf that method? I didn't see anyone else say it no longer works

I found the easiest is to turn on "Brutality Kombat - Criteria needed to perform Brutalities are lifted, thus practically any move can end the match" (hyper speed might help too) select The Kove or Lin Kuei Temple and do the brutality. For The Kove, hold FS and uppercut (so :l2: + :down: + :triangle:). For Kin Kuei Temple, hold forward while using the flame (so :right: + :r1:). Don't have to damage them or anything, doing the brutality will skip the all the rounds. You can also do the character's brutalities, assuming it's been unlocked, like the guide says.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Go to two players and go to kustom kombat and when you are prompted to choose modifiers, you'll open a list of modifiers. some of them are locked and to be honest, I don't know which ones I had from the start. If you don't have a second controller, download remote play app from google store. The only problem is that I don't know how to set phone to be the second controller, so it will be hard to boost XP, but at least you can check modifiers.