No more regular snitchers in game?

JewishPanCaKe

Honestly, I wouldn't go out of your way looking for it. Will drive you nuts as there are a few RNG elements to finding one. It should come naturally on your way to plat, I got lucky with mine. Just make sure you always carry grenades to one shot one if you see one. If you don't have grenades they do still die pretty quick with 2+ people targeting their weak spot.

On 10/22/2021 at 11:52 PM, Super_Mep said:

I just ran five levels (last five before end of act 1) and there were multiple snitchers. But I didn't get the trophy 1f643.png

Could have been many reasons for this.

I just got it last night finally found a standard snitcher and one shot it in the neck with the Barrett sniper, the trophy popped. I was playing campaign with my friend and two bots. 

Remember it will not unlock if:

• theres the snitch corruption card activated that releases a horde regardless if you killed in instantly/quietly  
  • if you're in solo campaign/quickplay

You have to make sure its a standard snitcher and one shot it with a high damage gun or possibly throw a frag at it. We had multiple spawn in one run during the Hell's bells and Abandoned sections of Act 1. We've been playing Act 1 over and over again to get supply points and that was the first time I had seen more than one spawn in a run, just gotta keep playing. 

9 hours ago, Beth Medusa said:

Could have been many reasons for this.

I just got it last night finally found a standard snitcher and one shot it in the neck with the Barrett sniper, the trophy popped. I was playing campaign with my friend and two bots. 

Remember it will not unlock if:

• theres the snitch corruption card activated that releases a horde regardless if you killed in instantly/quietly  
  • if you're in solo campaign/quickplay

You have to make sure its a standard snitcher and one shot it with a high damage gun or possibly throw a frag at it. We had multiple spawn in one run during the Hell's bells and Abandoned sections of Act 1. We've been playing Act 1 over and over again to get supply points and that was the first time I had seen more than one spawn in a run, just gotta keep playing. 

Trophies unlock just fine in quickplay. That's how I've gotten most of mine, including this one. I know for the act related trophies you just have to be alive to unlock them so I'm assuming this one would be the same. If your buddy was to kill the snitch while you were dead it might not count for you.

5 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Trophies unlock just fine in quickplay. That's how I've gotten most of mine, including this one. I know for the act related trophies you just have to be alive to unlock them so I'm assuming this one would be the same. If your buddy was to kill the snitch while you were dead it might not count for you.

Had nothing to do with my friend. I haven't been able to unlock any in quickplay by myself. but good to know thanks