Think I glitched "Oh No You Don't!" on PS5

NukeEarth

I have a weird glitch doing it legit. Booted up the game this am for the new insurgency mission. The place where you blow up the air support is not marked on the map. I looked at a video on youtube and went to the place it was supposed to be. Not there. I guess I will have to wait another week. 

I just got this trophy today. Literally just beat the game and took on the first insurgency mission available.

Here are the steps I took:

1. Complete the requirements (clear checkpoints, destroy anti-aircraft gun and secure one FDN base) to unlock the location of the insurgency leader.

2. Once unlocked, head over to the FDN base and tag the leader with your phone. They will be in yellow and, at least in the case of the first one, will have the RPG rocket symbol above their head.

3. Kill the leader, ignoring all other enemies.

4. Immediately kill yourself with a grenade or a rocket launcher. This will reset you to the last checkpoint, which is just outside of the FDN base.

5. Go in and kill the leader again, kill yourself again and rinse and repeat.

Took me three attempts and the trophy popped. The important thing to remember is not to finish clearing the FDN base, otherwise you won't be able to reload your save to he point before you killed the leader. You don't need to wait for any NPC phone call or other prompting from the game, just kill yourself immediately after killing the leader and the trophy will be yours in no time. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Battlehorst187 said:

I have another glitch one checkpoint is missing in the area i think there is only one (Cruz del Salvador)

Na there is two in Cruz Del Salvador. They're both on the very edges of that region, roughly south-east and north-west. Go around the edge and youll find then both.

On 2021-10-21 at 11:58 AM, ntslord said:

Here's my fix that I posted on Powerpyx YouTube video. Use this method to get the insurgent you need and as others have stated use the kill just the target, kill yourself and repeat until you get the trophy.

Ok folks, I had the dreaded no icons showing after trying this exploit and I managed to fix it. 

This is just for those that have already done one insurgent and trying to spawn another.

The goal is to get THE SAME  insurgent you got the first time (both his set of icons and region)

To see which leader you need just match it up to the weapon reward you already have

If for some reason you can't remember don't fret

*So  you want to close the game turn off internet 

*Set date to 4 or 3 months and 1 hour ahead

*Load the game and if you see that icons have shown up, pause game and exit to main menu to save those icons

*Close game and set time ahead again

*Load up and get more sets of icons (might take a few tries to get the date right) 

*Rinse and repeat until your map is populated enough that the region you need has the objectives you need.

*Pause and exit to main menu

*Close game and turn internet on and reset the time

*Turn game back on

By this point you should have enough icons to easily clear the objectives since you have them in every region.

Even after getting the platinum just now, I have icons all over the map.

Hope this helps.

I tried this method. After getting a bunch of objectives to pop up I finished them all except the special mission from Lola. The only problem is that my progression is lost after teleporting to Lola. And of course I finished all the other objectives with internet turned on.

What could be the reason I get this problem to occur?

Edited by randomID0553
After completing the required objectives (except Lola’s mission). And of course I did check that the objectives were completed in the insurgency menu. But all progress is lost once I teleport to Lola to finish the last objective…

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, bennos1980 said:

I just got this trophy today. Literally just beat the game and took on the first insurgency mission available.

1. Complete the requirements (clear checkpoints, destroy anti-aircraft gun and secure one FDN base) to unlock the location of the insurgency leader.

2. Once unlocked, head over to the FDN base and tag the leader with your phone. They will be in yellow and, at least in the case of the first one, will have the RPG rocket symbol above their head.

4. Immediately kill yourself with a grenade or a rocket launcher. This will reset you to the last checkpoint, which is just outside of the FDN base.

Took me three attempts and the trophy popped. The important thing to remember is not to finish clearing the FDN base, otherwise you won't be able to reload your save to he point before you killed the leader. You don't need to wait for any NPC phone call or other prompting from the game, just kill yourself immediately after killing the leader and the trophy will be yours in no time. 

This was still working as of yesterday. Trophy popped on both PS4 and PS5 versions no issues at all (hwoever PS5 version took maybe 6 times).

• Like 1

To update about the co-op. Yes it can be done. Till today my game is still messed up and only 1 white flag shows up. However I convinced my mate to make a cloud save and try the clock forward glitch as well. It did work for him so I was able to grind my 3 kills while joining his session.

On 27/10/2021 at 6:48 AM, bennos1980 said:

This is still working, PS4 version at least. Saved me a 3 week wait ?

On 27.10.2021 at 1:34 AM, lewy_your_pic said:

I’ve been stuck on this trophy for a few hours. On the challenges it isn’t requiring me to take over 2 checkpoints but when i check on the map there is only 1 checkpoint that is able to be done. Is there anything that i can do for this? 

Have the same problem. I miss one Checkpoint. There is no one shown up on the map now. Ubisoft is a really piece of sh**. They can't do nothing right. Stupid id****!!!!! 

Is there anyone who knos a workaround for missing Checkpoints or anything elese!?