Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition (Black Label)

Hello There everybody.
I come here to ask you that bothered me for a couple weeks now.
I wanted to buy Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition but all I can see on the internet is Platinum/Essentials/Greatest Hits versions.
Since I'm collecting Black Label games I was searching through internet and really I can't find anything about MCLA CE Black Label versions.
Is there anyone here that has it and confirm that game was released as Black Label as well?
Thanks.

10 minutes ago, J23Krystian said:

Hello There everybody.
I come here to ask you that bothered me for a couple weeks now.
I wanted to buy Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition but all I can see on the internet is Platinum/Essentials/Greatest Hits versions.
Since I'm collecting Black Label games I was searching through internet and really I can't find anything about MCLA CE Black Label versions.
Is there anyone here that has it and confirm that game was released as Black Label as well?
Thanks.

Hey,

I'm currently collecting a full UK PS3 set and I don't think it was ever released as a 'black label' version, it's bit like the Mafia 2 version where it got released as an 'Essentials' / 'Platinum' edition with all the DLC included.

• Like 1

Just now, Adycakes said:

Hey,

I'm currently collecting a full UK PS3 set and I don't think it was ever released as a 'black label' version, it's bit like the Mafia 2 version where it got released as an 'Essentials' / 'Platinum' edition with all the DLC included.

Maybe you're right since I couldn't find anything about Complete Edition in "Black Label" version. Yeah that might be it. Thanks for really fast reply and guess I'll get the Platinum/Essentials one. Talking about Mafia 2 what DLC it includes? I got some other version called Special Extened Edition and it's missing one DLC called "Made Man" does Platinum/Essentials have this DLC?

18 minutes ago, J23Krystian said:

Maybe you're right since I couldn't find anything about Complete Edition in "Black Label" version. Yeah that might be it. Thanks for really fast reply and guess I'll get the Platinum/Essentials one. Talking about Mafia 2 what DLC it includes? I got some other version called Special Extened Edition and it's missing one DLC called "Made Man" does Platinum/Essentials have this DLC?

Just like Midnight Club LA platinum edition  you get all dlc, it's called directors cut I think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J23Krystian said:

It includes everything pretty much, but I'm not sure about the Made Man DLC, someone has posted here, which shows what's included from the manual. I'm not at home to check my version, but I vaguely remember one piece of DLC being missing. 

You can read about the Made Man DLC here, looks like it was a 2K account reward, so may not be available at all now.

Edited by Adycakes
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adycakes said:

It includes everything pretty much, but I'm not sure about the Made Man DLC, someone has posted here, which shows what's included from the manual. I'm not at home to check my version, but I vaguely remember one piece of DLC being missing. 

You can read about the Mad Man DLC here, looks like it was a 2K account reward, so may not be available at all now.

Alright thanks for the info.