Trophy Thoughts?

It looks like a standard trophy list mixing a bit from SK and Neptunia, nothing too difficult at first glance.

Although I am not sure about the Peaches & Cream Meditation on Hard (as I haven't saw anything about what it is supposed to be).

Also, loving that the trophy icons are so beautiful and different! =)

Can't wait to get my hands on it and play! Been waiting for far too long on a new game from these franchises.

I'm just amazed it's coming to the west, sounds like the senran kagura people are pulling out of the playstation all together due to censoring bs.... Now I wonder how this is censored... Which really sucks because it's an alright series, wish it had a cohesive plot across the series though.

Edited by Willreaper41

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 1:51 AM, LuckySIime said:

agreed some of them are dumb af as well I'm still trying to beat them getting one shot by all the bosses pretty much instantly......

Yea some of these bosses are just straight up unfair. I have no problem with getting to them in any trial but the boss themselves are difficult. 

EDIT: I can confirm that Trial of defense is easily the hardest of them all. Not counting Yomi abyss though of course.

Edited by The Titan