Is Platinum unobtainable?

Domalish_TG

Hi. The only trophy left for me is Home Sweet Home(Update your camp to lvl6). The problem I'm facing is that I'm missing about 1000 supplies. I've already won a trophy for perfectionism, and I've wrapped up all the little chests. The necessary resources do not fall from the chests outside the monasteries. I play without additions. Can anyone help with this problem?

43 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

Hi. The only trophy left for me is Home Sweet Home(Update your camp to lvl6). The problem I'm facing is that I'm missing about 1000 supplies. I've already won a trophy for perfectionism, and I've wrapped up all the little chests. The necessary resources do not fall from the chests outside the monasteries. I play without additions. Can anyone help with this problem?

The platinum is obtainable,look in the whole map the little golden point and in someone will find supplies

59 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

I did the platinum not long ago and I was short of supplies too. You have to open the small chests scattered around the world. I think it's a common mistake to check only on monasteries, as I found supplies in farms or towers too. Just keep exploring and opening chests, check for every little yellow dot in the map.

Edited by breakXedge

As of the September patch, you should be able to buy supplies from the merchant in Ravensthorpe.

From patch notes:

Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected) 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

As of the September patch, you should be able to buy supplies from the merchant in Ravensthorpe.

From patch notes:

Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected) 

Yeap I've seen the patchnote but traders don't have any.

I just got this platinum a couple weeks ago. The guides are a bit misleading imo, I was under the impression that you'd get this naturally while 100%ing everything but thats not the case however that doesnt mean its not obtainable. 

If you find you're short on supplies after 100%ing all regions go back to where raids were (monasteries etc etc) and open up the yellow chests there that dont count towards the 100%, this is why people are short on supplies. Those small chests that are yellow on the map but dont count towards the wealth are what have the supplies in them. If you can't remember where the raids were PowerPyx has a map on his website. 

Took me a couple hours of going back to those places and opening the chests to collect what I needed. On the subject of being able to buy any I never saw that option from merchants. 

Dont stress its still doable just have to grab those smaller chests when raiding if you're still mid game, or go back and grab them if you're in clean up phase :)

• Like 1

Just to confirm, is it supplies or raw materials you need? Raw materials are the ones you can only get from monasteries, supplies you can get everywhere. If it is supplies, you can scroll all the way to the bottom of any shop and get 10,000 supplies from them.

I also collected all chests, ingots and armor/weapons in all regions and I did not have enough to upgrade the settlement.  Then, when I progressed further in the story, and completed pledges to counties, that also gave me supplies to upgrade my settlement.  So finish the story.

Edited by FlatwellSequoia
  • Like 1