Glitched trophies

Pes_anserinus

Is it still expected that several trophies are glitched with this game in the console release?

looking at the xbox achievement forums the gamepass version had 5 glitched trophies that were unobtainable. Although there are some reports of being able to get the research achievements with the DLC (have to all in the same game despite the trophy description) 

In the particular the "all possibilities"  seems to be the biggest bug bear. 

Yeah I think this games trophies are glitched and unobtainable.

I've finished class creator, all possible research and even save scummed at various points to complete all possible endings and don't have either of those achievements.

I'm convinced that every achievement that says it can be done throughout multiple playthroughs are incorrect and must be done in the same one, and even in a single gaming session as that was the only way I could complete the scrap for 10,000 and trade for 10,000 achievements

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Because on psn there's a 0,1, i want to be sure when I contact the devs

There appears to be 8 unobtainable trophies plus the platinum.

I believe it’s the same trophies affected across all platforms. They have been broken since the game released almost 2 years ago and I think I read somewhere they were prioritising fixes to bugs and stability before anything else.

Edited by Wolf_Town_Spider
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 02/03/2022 at 1:25 AM, HuntingFever said:

A new patch has just been released but has it fixed the trophies?

Seems like it’s just a DLC addition I can’t find any information on any fixes. 

I have noticed on the PS5 version however that a player has now obtained all trophies with the exception of 3. 

I am wondering if they are possible as long as it’s within the same game? Which would make the descriptions wrong on a few of them. It may also mean the multiple game endings is not possible but the low player base makes it difficult to find examples of successful/failed attempts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

Seems like it’s just a DLC addition I can’t find any information on any fixes. 

I have noticed on the PS5 version however that a player has now obtained all trophies with the exception of 3. 

I am wondering if they are possible as long as it’s within the same game? Which would make the descriptions wrong on a few of them. It may also mean the multiple game endings is not possible but the low player base makes it difficult to find examples of successful/failed attempts. 

What are the 3 trophies that have been obtained?

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2022 at 7:30 PM, Skurkitty said:

Unfortunate. The game looks rather enjoyable but I'm not up for a broken list. ?

The game is fun esp. with so many optional paths to go. (3 factions outside your Own, mutations, tech-exo skeleton stuffs) I would suggest finding a inexpensive physical copy, and play it on a Smurf account. That way you won't need to worry about percentage/completion.

Do we know if the newest dlc effects the glitched trophy's.

I've not been able to beat the game yet... As I really don't know what I'm doing n the A.i scales alittle too fast.

Have folk tried with all dlc enabled.

Festering sky's totally wrecked me lol!

(I'm like 20 missions in and haven't even built a containment facility yet,. With a group of lv.5 soilders (my starters) I'm garbage at swapping units out lol.

4 minutes ago, Xtree said:

Asked devs if they were fixing trophies and they stated in their next patch. This was like 2 months ago and i'm waiting for this patch to attempt the plat.

That would be awesome. Picked this game up at launch to show support for the genre if nothing else and was disappointed to learn it had glitched trophies.

On 6/2/2022 at 11:32 AM, Stormwarrior90 said:

Patch available and looking at the patch notes should fix the broken trophies. 

Let's the hunt begin!! 

https://phoenixpoint.info/blog/2022/6/2/azathothbugupdate?format=amp

Here is the link to source 

We should see our patch on the 9th.

Here's hoping for a plat. :D

10 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

https://phoenixpoint.info/blog/2022/6/2/azathothbugupdate?format=amp

Here is the link to source 

We should see our patch on the 9th.

Here's hoping for a plat. :D

This would be fantastic. Of course the sale for the game ends on the 9th ?, but back on the wishlist it goes to grab it the next time around if the platinum starts getting obtained. ?

On 6/3/2022 at 5:25 PM, Skurkitty said:

This would be fantastic. Of course the sale for the game ends on the 9th 1f613.png, but back on the wishlist it goes to grab it the next time around if the platinum starts getting obtained. 1f60e.png

Looks like the 9th patch fixed some of the 0% Trophy's (all Manufacturing / all research ) trophy's have poped on the PS5 ver.