Good Company trophy fix/guide

GravityQueeen

Hello, fellow mates

Recently I have seen the Good Company trophy glitching to some players on ps4, including myself, and because of that and by sugestion of my friend @Bairuto I decided to offer some helpful information regarding this trophy. This one gave me a headache and I hope from now on people know better how to approach this trophy.

What I know:

In the current patch of Rogue Company, winning with different characters won't raise the ingame stat of said achievement, but it DOES NOT void the trophy, that bar will remain at 0% but the trophy will unlock when you win once with 8 different characters. And, in most cases, if not always, this trophy will pop normally either on ps4 or ps5 version of the game. My best bet is that the Good Company trophy only pops once per Rogue Company account (because I got it normally on ps5) and, because this trophy doesn't autopop, it cannot pop again in another version of the game using the same Rogue Company account. So, if you get this trophy in one of the game's version, the solution is playing the other version/stack on a fresh Rogue Company account.

How do I do that?

It is simple. You need to use  a valid e-mail adress to create an Epic games account at this website: https://link.roguecompany.com/

So, after you create a Rogue Company account through this method, you need to set this account as primary, and link this account to your Playstation account. Then the next time you log in in your Playstation, as long as the new Rogue Company account is set to primary, you will restart from zero at everything, but the Good Company trophy is guaranteeded to pop when you win once with 8 different characters. If you got the trophy and wish to come back to the other account, simply set that one as primary.

With the current patch of Rogue Company, After my tests and my friend @Cyclooney as well, I think this trophy is not as glitched as people say, but it doesn't autopop from ps5 to ps4 (maybe vice-versa), what creates a problem when stacking both versions and also creates the necessity of playing on a different Rogue Company account to make Good Company unlock in the other version.

I think I was repetitive but thats ok, this thread was needed to share better and newer info regarding this trophy.

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/11/2021 at 4:26 AM, Tyler_1310 said:

Did not work, thanks for wasting my time

I'm sorry, dude. 

Have you started with a brand new Rogue Company account and won once with 8 different characters again? Let me know what happened. Maybe try winning once again with the first character you used because the very first match with a new account is against bots. I wish I could help, this is the method working for most people though. ?

Edited by GravityQueeen

6 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

I'm sorry, dude. 

Have you started with a brand new Rogue Company account and won  once with 8 different characters again? Let me know what happened. Maybe try wining once again with the first character you used because the very first match with a new account is against bots. I wish I could help, this is the method working for most people though. 1f613.png

It worked thanks, I think it was the first game being a bot lobby.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tyler_1310 said:

It worked thanks, I think it was the first game being a bot lobby.

Great! I'm happy for you because I know how this trophy can be a pain in the ass. I realized about the bots match when I had to restart, and to be safe I won a second time with the character I was. So we have a new information on this trophy: the first match you win won't count because it is a bots match.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know when the next free rogue weekend is?? I need to win with 2 more characters and don't necessarily want to either grind out more in game currency to purchase more or spend real money to get 2 more characters on a game that I know I'm not going to play again...

3 hours ago, Deezle34 said:

Does anyone know when the next free rogue weekend is?? I need to win with 2 more characters and don't necessarily want to either grind out more in game currency to purchase more or spend real money to get 2 more characters on a game that I know I'm not going to play again...

I'm not playing anymore, I guess there's no way to know when there are free weekend characters except by checking It on weekends yourself. You can get Lancer for free if you are a ps plus subscriber, have you done that? I would reccomend that and doing a couple daily missions until you can buy the cheaper characters.

On 12/12/2021 at 8:02 AM, Deezle34 said:

Free weekend is on now. It was a nice surprise since I was grinding for the 8th character.  I got good company this way. And the epic primary route does work at least on ps5. Didn’t work for me on ps4 though so I had to keep playing but eventually got the platinum. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...