One with Shadow trophy

IzunaGaiden

I had the same issue before on PS3. You should be able to find a full set in the training room in the Thief Guild HQ. If you can't find the items, try going into a different room (where you go into a loading screen) and waiting around a week to a month in-game time to force the room cell to respawn its items. 

7 hours ago, dakk55 said:

I had the same issue before on PS3. You should be able to find a full set in the training room in the Thief Guild HQ. If you can't find the items, try going into a different room (where you go into a loading screen) and waiting around a week to a month in-game time to force the room cell to respawn its items. 

I found New is not problem, but now New problem i reach thé vex and demain quest until the special quest pop, but i not have the city of Ulfric, i restart all time but never have in this city, only have on other have in corberoc but idk if this count for the trophy

On 10/21/2021 at 2:47 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

I found New is not problem, but now New problem i reach thé vex and demain quest until the special quest pop, but i not have the city of Ulfric, i restart all time but never have in this city, only have on other have in corberoc but idk if this count for the trophy

Are you talking about the Under New Management quest? You will need the special mission in Windhelm to unlock the trophy as you need to do them all in each city except for Riften. I suggest trying to get a small job from Delvin instead. That might reset the behavior after you turn it in. I know I often did a fishing or numbers jobs when I was doing the Thieves Guild storyline.

Yes but delvin and vex dont gived à mission in this city, i have the 100% now is because when i kill ulfric on the war quest i leave directly thé city when my trophy pop, i return and ses some soldier wait front of the castle, so i needed to wait the general tulius talk and after the thieve guild give mission here ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Yes but delvin and vex dont gived à mission in this city, i have the 100% now is because when i kill ulfric on the war quest i leave directly thé city when my trophy pop, i return and ses some soldier wait front of the castle, so i needed to wait the general tulius talk and after the thieve guild give mission here ^^

Congratulations! I know that Bethesda games tend to be weird with AI behaviors and glitches. I know I had to restart a save from an older save file when I couldn't turn in a Jarl's quest since I had that Jarl replaced due to the Civil War quest. No surprise others would have issues with quests not working the way they're supposed to because of other quests screwing with it.