First person to make me laugh gets a $10 PSN gift card!

Troz

A husbands wife goes into the doctors office asking him that her husband and her haven’t had sex in years. They still love each other but he’s just never in the mood. The doctor goes into his cabinet and hands her a bunch of pills. He told her to put 2 in each cup of coffee every day to help. She said “every” cup? He said yep every one. Well little does he know he has 8 cups of coffee a day. A few weeks go by and he hears nothing from the wife and decides to call her to see if there is any progress. She picks up sounding very out of breath. He ask if she is alright and she said “yeah I’m great, never better, what the hell were those pills cause now I’m pregnant, my ass is hurting, all the dogs are howling and my husband is always outside saying here kitty kitty kitty”

So, we've replaced the boot lit in my car along with my friend. We are awful at repairing cars and of course all the cables were different colors from my previous boot lit. So we did it in city centre on a parking till very late night and still didn't finish. We had to go and just connected all the cables, so all the lights work properly and they did, except the stop ones. The final result of our replacement was connecting the stop lights to the car's electric lock, so my boot lit opened every time I pressed the brakes lmfao. I drove like that to work for a week. The other weekend, we made it work properly but the reverse lights only worked with the open boot lit, so we figured, I'll just open it, if I get pulled over by police, when they realize it's not working. And finally the last weekend, we made it work, but my lock refuses to work for the boot lit to this day. Professional job xD

Edited by Sebulba2000

Hey everybody! Sorry for not saying anything for a few hours! I was at work and now I'm back. I will @ people and tell them how their post made me feel. I am currently writing this before I have read any! ? Remember: I am trying not to laugh! Smiles don't count!

@GinjAJ - Maybe would have gotten something out of me if I didn't have one. Good pun.

@djb5f - Made me smile the more I thought of it, but no laugh!

@Connie - Good one, but I saw it coming!

@HoorayForTyler - Funniest one so far, but no laugh. Short but sweet.

@LastMinuteSavior - Heard it before! Might have cracked a smile back then, but not today!

@Shinobi - Made me smile! Very clever but no laugh

@da_Heino - amogus

@Viper - I laughed at this a couple years back, around 6th grade. Not today!

@TomataEighty9 - Good one, no laugh

I've read every reply above me, no laughs so far! Keep replying! I will check up on this post in a little bit!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

Ea sport is saying that they are no problem with their servor - it is my connection which is gigabit - I uploaded them this to show them how much I enjoy their great servers :

Maybe this "joke" should win, because it's been posted in the wrong topic. It made me laugh, anyway.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1