First person to make me laugh gets a $10 PSN gift card!

Troz

5 hours ago, Connie said:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

He actually searched "best jokes ever" on Google and copied the first one, very old trick. But I have a original one for you! 

A turtle is crossing the road when he’s mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, “I don’t know. It all happened so fast.” Love animal jokes? Here are 17 horse jokes that you can’t help but laugh at.

Edited by Jeanoltt

Nothing yet guys! Keep going!

Spoiler

DiscussingFilm on Twitter: "The first trailer for Julia Ducournau's  'TITANE' has been released. The film releases on October 1 in theaters.  https://t.co/Y2TmVRRA5f"

Straight-faced killer!

Edit: Just sayin, the reason I said It will be given away no matter what is to show I have no reason to lie! No matter what I will not be keeping this card! You guys have come pretty close....

Edited by Troz