Is it still possible to get DLC trophies if you don’t have the DLC

Drizzora-

• 2 weeks later...
On 20-10-2021 at 4:40 AM, Drizzora- said:

I really want to play this game in my account. I know the platinum is still achievable but I want to get 100%. The DLC is delisted an you can’t get it anymore so is there a possible way to get this DLC? Perhaps like a Special Edition of the game.

In Europe the DLC isn't delisted somehow. I looked it up on psprices. In US the DLC is delisted. But if you want a 100% score on your profile than I will have to tell you that's no longer possible. The Exotica Trophy is an online Trophy you needed to get before the server shutdown. 

Edited by ConAir

• 1 year later...
On 10/28/2021 at 8:33 AM, ConAir said:

The Exotica Trophy is an online Trophy you needed to get before the server shutdown.

Does NFS Shift have a LAN mode to play with others since the server is shutdown so that the races can be played between local consoles or via Xlink Kai?

Maybe LAN races or time attacks can also unlock the trophy but I’m not 100% sure since I don’t own the game

5 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Does NFS Shift have a LAN mode to play with others since the server is shutdown so that the races can be played between local consoles or via Xlink Kai?

Maybe LAN races or time attacks can also unlock the trophy but I’m not 100% sure since I don’t own the game

I'm not sure, but so far I can only find that the PC version received an update to add LAN support. 

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

I'm not sure, but so far I can only find that the PC version received an update to add LAN support. 

Ahh, I see… If you still have the game, is it possible for you (or anyone viewing this topic) to check that whether the LAN option exists or not?

Unfortunately I missed the vagon for Shift 2, didn’t have a PS3 at that time, but Shift can still have some hope if the LAN mode is present on PS3.

when i started up the ps3 version of shift. they didn't have a lan option. only online with other players.

platinum is much more harder without getting some of the online medals.

wish they had an option somehow to get the DLC. would really love to try that content.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

when i started up the ps3 version of shift. they didn't have a lan option. only online with other players.

wish they had an option somehow to get the DLC. would really love to try that content.

The DLC is still available in the European PlayStation Store, just checked. Just be aware 100% Trophies is impossible.

Price is €9.99, after my previous comment in the topic below.

10 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

Ahh that sucks… Thanks for checking out though, really wanted to get 100% for this game but it seems too late (unless someone manages to create an open source private servers).

As for Exotic Racing DLC, it’s still up in Turkish storefront (though it can be available in any EU storefronts), and priced at 44,00 TL. If your game code matches up, and you manage to add funds, it can be a cheap alternative.