Have you ever Platinumed a game in your sleep?

jninja79

12 minutes ago, PlutoRico said:

How can you see that ? 

I use a Brazilian site, here on psn profiles in "stats" you can also check but not specifically the degree of the trophy (gold, platinum etc) but the total per hour.

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

I use a Brazilian site, here on psn profiles in "stats" you can also check but not specifically the degree of the trophy (gold, platinum etc) but the total per hour.

Yeah that's why I was wondering if there was a feature on PSNProfiles that I wasn't aware of. It's still a crazy feat tho, made me remember about a stat from Cristiano Ronaldo where he scored against all the teams he played against in La Liga (if you follow soccer) ?

I have two sleepy trophies:

The Big Thinker from Everything.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5938-everything/25-the-big-thinker

Takes forever for the 'thoughts' to pop so I took a nap while the game was idle.

Traced from Watch Dogs.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2621-watch-dogs/39-traced

This is a multiplayer trophy were you need another player to 'trace' you.

Just found a place in the game and took a nap, and when I woke up I had the trophy. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rocket League - just needed to collect all the items in the game (back when the game was relatively new and it gave items after every match) so went into online matchmaking and rubber banded my controller so id just be driving round in circles in online games all night. 

Minecraft x3 - 100 days trophy, just went afk in a hole in the floor.

Saints Row 4 - I did every other trophy in the game and just needed the 40 hours trophy so left my console on overnight

Farming Simulator 15 x2 - Last trophy needed was or driving a cetain amount of miles, so just went to the shop car park and rubber banded my controller to drive round in circles all night

Theres probably more but those are the ones I can remember atm.

Edit - Didnt realise this was my thread xD Nice to see its still getting some activity 2 year late

Edited by jninja79
  • Haha 2

I did when I got the Around the World trophy in Skater XL. 40,075 km traveled was not gonna happen without using the map glitch and leaving it running overnight. I was a big fan of the Skate series but not so much with XL, pretty much got the trophies and deleted it not long after.

Birthdays the beginning I earned when I was asleep. It’s a 600 hour plat and 500 of those hours is just keeping the console running. It was meant to pop at a billion years, however it popped much earlier - I didn’t realise the years were accumulated throughout all of your gameplay. So I got it early, it wasn’t a milestone like I wanted and stupid idiot here didn’t even realise and kept it running for days afterwards for nothing 🫤

im assuming I’ll get bomberman in my sleep as I boost that overnight. Not sure what else I can boost off my list afk.

• Like 1

Specifically for a Platinum, I afk 1 million bolts in Ratchet and Clank for the platinum while sleeping. But that is far from the only trophies I have earned afk while asleep or at work. I have done do x steps, miles on hoverboard/ boots, etc. for a few different games. I did it for 20,000 camaraderie on MGS Peace Walker. Let a game run idle for various reasons like needing 40+ hours on a single run for a specific Emblem in MGS4. Sure there are others but can't think of any at the moment. 

On 9/5/2023 at 8:56 AM, mezzoyussif said:

Fallout 4. Iirc, there was a trophy for reaching certain happiness milestone in a settlement. So i just left the game running.

Ah yeah, I did that too. had everything correctly set up but it was just being awkward in regards to hitting 100. left it on overnight and had the plat when I woke

I actually just did it for Construction Simulator.. 160 in game hours.. I had actually surpassed the requirements for the trophy but it didn’t pop so I started a new save and got myself in a crane.. rubber banded the controller so the crane was at least spinning and let it go for more than a week of nights and thru the day when I was at work.. trophy finally popped around 3am as I slept and it was great to wake up to that turd finally being done.

Ratchet and clank million bolts or something like that. I set my controller so the R2 was pressed down and farmed those bolts with the infinite boltboxes glitch on the racetrack with some kind of a shockwave gun with infinite ammo. Propably was sleeping while it unlocked, cant remember. 

Two.

I left Minecraft on my Vita for a bit when I was playing through that stack and got the platinum overnight while I was sleeping. I also literally fell asleep from exhaustion while grinding party matches on PS5 MultiVersus and woke up after the impromptu nap after the platinum had already popped.