Is the level of difficulty 10/10? What do you all think?

Kazya-_-

Nightmare is really hard.

Add:
I am curious about the opinions of users who have completed or are in progress with the nightmare difficulty level of this game.
If you haven't played this game or haven't cleared the veteran difficulty level of this game, please don't answer just by imagining it.

Edited by Kazya-_-

21 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Feels like a 6-7 so far. Only real challenge seems to be finding teammates who properly communicate and have the patience to check their corners and look before firing at a teammate's head. 

Definitely not comparable to 9 or even 10 difficulty games.

I don't think it's 6-7/10.
I can clear most of the Call of Duty Easter eggs by myself.
Compared to them, I don't think this is 6-7/10. This game is much more difficult.

•  
  • Like 1

Just now, Kazya-_- said:

I don't think it's 6-7/10.
I can clear most of the Call of Duty Easter eggs by myself.
Compared to them, I don't think this is 6-7/10. This game is much more difficult.

•  

I'd disagree, You have access to pipebombs at the start of every level and the ability to purchase upgrades to carry 3 per player. You coordinate throws and it gets you through almost every encounter. Only concern are the specials but as long as you knockback exploders and flank tallboys there's really no problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

I'd disagree, You have access to pipebombs at the start of every level and the ability to purchase upgrades to carry 3 per player. You coordinate throws and it gets you through almost every encounter. Only concern are the specials but as long as you knockback exploders and flank tallboys there's really no problem.

You haven't experienced the veteran level of difficulty in this game.
I am challenging and talking about the nightmare difficulty level, which is higher than the veteran difficulty level.

Just now, Kazya-_- said:

You haven't experienced the veteran level of difficulty in this game.
I am challenging and talking about the nightmare difficulty level, which is higher than the veteran difficulty level.

I can tell you that I have. Like I originally stated, the issue is finding proper teammates. That's the only reason I don't already have the trophies.

2 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

I can tell you that I have. Like I originally stated, the issue is finding proper teammates. That's the only reason I don't already have the trophies.

You don't win a veteran difficulty trophy, but you're just mistaken for getting it.
Getting the right team means you get help from others and do it easily.

Just now, Kazya-_- said:

You don't win a veteran difficulty trophy, but you're just mistaken for getting it.
Getting the right team means you get help from others and do it easily.

I hate to break this to you but just because I trophy hunt doesn't mean I don't also play on PC. I gave you a starting point on how to get through Nightmare. It's all you at this point.

1 hour ago, Kazya-_- said:

Hey, I'm trying and talking about nightmare difficulties.
You haven't even succeeded in veteran difficulty yet.
Anyone can tell a story in a plausible way.
I already know how to throw a bomb and proceed.
Using bombs doesn't mean this game is 6-7/10.

There's a reason only 3 people have completed nightmare, definitely a 10/10. You can get a minimum of 4 pipe bombs, which will save your life but won't carry you through the game. Unless there are some insane builds to play around with a 6-7 is just wrong. But who knows, this guy might be insane at this game 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

There's a reason only 3 people have completed nightmare, definitely a 10/10. You can get a minimum of 4 pipe bombs, which will save your life but won't carry you through the game. Unless there are some insane builds to play around with a 6-7 is just wrong. But who knows, this guy might be insane at this game 

Right.

You've completed all veteran difficulties like me.

I agree with what you say.

I've played a lot of 6-7/10 difficult games. I think this game is at least 8/10.

All users who are challenging, let's cheer up.

I feel for you people that just started running Nightmare. But don't worry, it does get easier after 1-4, because there are no more idiots who start the game on Nightmare and have no idea how the game works. After 1-4, you have to beat 5 missions in a row but it's not too bad. I'm now on the last batch of Act 1 missions and it definitely seems doable. Having teammates with brains reduces the difficulty quite a bit. I'd say this is probably going to be a 7-8 platinum.

My only advice is to do 1-4 with bots. Most people leave after losing the first continue, so stay in the server and pray that you are left alone with bots.

Although, the boat section in mission 4 is a bit annoying with bots since you have to carry the bombs by yourself. Having the 15% move speed card is a godsend there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

Feels like a 6-7 so far. Only real challenge seems to be finding teammates who properly communicate and have the patience to check their corners and look before firing at a teammate's head. 

Definitely not comparable to 9 or even 10 difficulty games.

what am i chopped liver ;)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I haven't even played the game but I can say without a doubt any game that is completed with in the first 10 days by multiple people isn't going to be a 10/10.  !0/10 is designated for nearly impossible to impossible not it takes a week and a half or less and two guys completed it already.  Come on???? 8/10 maybe.  a lot of people just aren't good with working with other or they don't have good reliable others to work with.  If you're using randoms for games like this than you are increasing the difficulty sometimes as much as two or threee points.  Get a consistent reliable team and the difficulty will drop.  Why I haven't played this game I've played quite a few like it.  So don't give me that shit i haven't played the game it comes down to the simple fact if it has been completed within a small time frame from release it probably isn't more than an 8.   This game is designed around team playing.

I respect your opinion.

Looking at your trophy list, there are many similar things I got.

But you're just talking without playing this game.

Because the things that are close to the impossible you mentioned are nightmare difficulties.

What I have experienced and felt is more difficult than Black Ops 4, Battleground, Warface, and Overwatch.

You shouldn't say the game is easy just because two users have already completed it within 10 days of its release.

I'm sure they've worked really hard on it.

You will be misunderstood as a story that ignores such efforts.

I don't sympathize with giving answers only by imagination without doing it directly.

Everyone already knows the game where teamwork is important. We are talking about something beyond that.

59 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I never said the game was easy I just said it can't possibly be a 10/10 if people have already completed it that quickly.  I said 8/10 was probably more realistic. Show me where i said it was easy???  You want to ask the question and then argue with people that disagree with you.  Why did you make the post asking the opinion if others though it was a 10/10?  Clearly you have your mind made up.  The game isn't easy but is surely isn't a 10/10 just because you're having trouble with it.  You are giving the game a false difficulty rating which may discourage others from attempting it.  10/10 is reserved for the damn near impossible.  Two people within a little over a week demonstrated the game isn't impossible.

good luck with the game I hope you manage your way through it.

You're misunderstanding.
I ask for the opinions of users who play this game themselves.
This is the opinion of users who directly experienced the nightmare difficulty level of the game.
You're talking like you have played this game before. Do you think it's right?
Anyone can imagine it.
I will understand if users who have play nightmare difficulty say that this game is 2/10.
Because they experienced and talked about it in person.
I'm not asking after deciding the answer.
Experience the difficulties of nightmares firsthand and give me an answer.

Thank you

Edited by Kazya-_-

27 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

k well you argued with the users who actually played it and disagreed with you as well.  you don't have to play a game to know its not a 10/10.  All you gotta do is use common sense.

Among the above replies, I agreed with the user who played the nightmare difficulty and gave me an answer, and I disagreed with the user who did not play the nightmare difficulty.

You are fabricating.

Again, the difficulty corresponding to the content of this article is not the veteran difficulty, but the nightmare difficulty,

And again, experience the nightmare difficulty yourself and talk about it.

I don't agree at all with your imagination without experience in this game.

I can respect the opinion if this game is easy after trying the nightmare difficulty level myself. Because it is to experience and talk in person.

Please don't answer just by imagining it.

3 hours ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

Wanna try a nightmare run?

Do you have a team?

It seems to be the best way at the moment.

Edited by Kazya-_-

1 minute ago, Kazya-_- said:

Among the above replies, I agreed with the user who played the nightmare difficulty and gave me an answer, and I disagreed with the user who did not play the nightmare difficulty.

You are fabricating.

Again, the difficulty corresponding to the content of this article is not the veteran difficulty, but the nightmare difficulty,

ok well two people have already did the platinum which entails all the trophies and all the difficulties.  I do not need to play a games to estimate difficulty.  Every time I play a game i gather research and various sources to determine and assign a level of difficulty to the game.  9/10 times i'm in a general ball park of being spot on with the value i assign.  In a game like this there are a lot of variables to consider when determining difficulty.  Are you playing it solo if so it's probably a 10/10.  Are you playing with randoms you match make with online?  If so it's probably now a 9/10.  Are you playing it with friends who are all using mics and have experience working together?  If so it's probably a 7 or 8 out of 10.   The fact two people have completed the game demonstrates with certainty it isn't a 10/10.   You are making an argument that this game deserves the highest difficulty rating.  Well that is a slap in the face to people who have completed such games as Crypt of the Necromancer, Super meat boy, etc.  

Question for you who are you playing the game with?  Online matchmaking?  Friends you know?  Do you use mics?  Do you have a full group of 4?  Are you playing solo?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

ok well two people have already did the platinum which entails all the trophies and all the difficulties.  I do not need to play a games to estimate difficulty.  Every time I play a game i gather research and various sources to determine and assign a level of difficulty to the game.  9/10 times i'm in a general ball park of being spot on with the value i assign.  In a game like this there are a lot of variables to consider when determining difficulty.  Are you playing it solo if so it's probably a 10/10.  Are you playing with randoms you match make with online?  If so it's probably now a 9/10.  Are you playing it with friends who are all using mics and have experience working together?  If so it's probably a 7 or 8 out of 10.   The fact two people have completed the game demonstrates with certainty it isn't a 10/10.   You are making an argument that this game deserves the highest difficulty rating.  Well that is a slap in the face to people who have completed such games as Crypt of the Necromancer, Super meat boy, etc.  

Question for you who are you playing the game with?  Online matchmaking?  Friends you know?  Do you use mics?  Do you have a full group of 4?  Are you playing solo?

Hey, what's your opinion that just because this game was released and two users completed it within 10 days, it's not 10/10?
I don't really care if this game is 10/10.
I was just curious about the opinions of users who played this game with nightmare difficulty.
I think you're overreacting.
And the shortest time for users who have completed Super Meat Boy is 9 hours and 20 minutes.
Then that game isn't 10/10?
It's not easy to play games just because the time is short, I think you're mistaken.
Again, I'm just looking at the user's opinion who played this game with a nightmare level.
The user's opinion of talking in imagination like you is just an argument.
I'm not interested in your opinion.
Buy this game, play it yourself, and give me suggestions.
Then I'll sympathize with you.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

If Nightmare requires you to beat a act with only 2 tries then it’s most definitely a 9/10 at least.

But my friend has told me you can earn trophies in quick play so it may end up being around a 6 when it’s all said and done. 

I'm curious about the opinions of users who experienced the nightmare difficulty level of this game.

I'm sorry, but you didn't do the nightmare level either.

You are still incomplete, even the lowest difficulty level.

And did your friend complete the nightmare level of this game? What are you looking at and believing in your friend?

Please experience it yourself and give me an opinion later.

4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I haven't even played the game but I can say without a doubt any game that is completed with in the first 10 days by multiple people isn't going to be a 10/10.  !0/10 is designated for nearly impossible to impossible not it takes a week and a half or less and two guys completed it already.  Come on???? 8/10 maybe.  a lot of people just aren't good with working with other or they don't have good reliable others to work with.  If you're using randoms for games like this than you are increasing the difficulty sometimes as much as two or threee points.  Get a consistent reliable team and the difficulty will drop.  Why I haven't played this game I've played quite a few like it.  So don't give me that shit i haven't played the game it comes down to the simple fact if it has been completed within a small time frame from release it probably isn't more than an 8.   This game is designed around team playing.

I couldn't agree more with this statement. A lot of people are quick to throw their toys out of the cot and blame the devs for the difficulty being too hard. It's laughable. There is no way these people struggling on veteran and nightmare have put in the hours to get better and unlock the required cards and make the right builds etc. Maybe with randoms and no mics this could be a 10 but even still I've had some great matches with randoms where they were team players.

The game just released. Takes time to improve. I think an 8 sounds reasonable at this stage. Many builds, pipebombs, etc. will make the harder difficulties easier.

• Like 3