Now on Halloween Sale

GMVehox

2 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

It's a very fun game and now on the Halloween sale. Also an easy Platin. Every trophy hunter must have played this game at least once, you won't regret it! 

Have a spooky day! 1f383.png 

Great news. It's more than 50 percent off. I know what I will be playing this Halloween. ?

• Like 2

I’m going to pick this up from the EU store £11.24 :) *when InstantGaming restock UK PSN cards. Always on the hunt for that discount me ??

And that’ll be for the PS4 version that has a free ps5 upgrade coming, not bad at all. 

Edited by FocusDR
Forgot to add something

17 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I’m going to pick this up from the EU store £11.24 :) *when InstantGaming restock UK PSN cards. Always on the hunt for that discount me 1f607.png1f4b8.png

And that’ll be for the PS4 version that has a free ps5 upgrade coming, not bad at all. 

InstantGaming... trustworthy? Ever any problems for you? I've always went with CDKeys but after comparing the prices I see now just how bad CDKeys is price gouging. 

3 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

InstantGaming... trustworthy? Ever any problems for you? I've always went with CDKeys but after comparing the prices I see now just how bad CDKeys is price gouging. 

In my experience yes, I haven’t bought anything other than psn store credit. I had to send a photo id my first time and wait for validation (took about 45 mins) and after that I got my codes instantly hassle free. £50 store credit for £42. £100 for £81. £20 for £17.. prices vary and right now there is no UK codes available :( 

21 hours ago, FocusDR said:

In my experience yes, I haven’t bought anything other than psn store credit. I had to send a photo id my first time and wait for validation (took about 45 mins) and after that I got my codes instantly hassle free. £50 store credit for £42. £100 for £81. £20 for £17.. prices vary and right now there is no UK codes available :( 

Wait.... whaaaa? Send your photo id? Wow. Okay, nevermind. I'm not going through that hassle. I'll just stick with CDKeys. Thanks for responding though amigo!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Wait.... whaaaa? Send your photo id? Wow. Okay, nevermind. I'm not going through that hassle. I'll just stick with CDKeys. Thanks for responding though amigo!

That's pretty normal, I run an online store (not gonna mention which) and if you don't do some form of verification on first purchase. You get 100s if not 1000s of orders from stolen accounts.

On 22/10/2021 at 0:51 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Yea you need to confirm/validate you are over 18. I’ve done it once and it’s done now, really quick and easy. Plus a good discount :) 

no worries, happy gaming! 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:51 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Wait.... whaaaa? Send your photo id? Wow. Okay, nevermind. I'm not going through that hassle. I'll just stick with CDKeys.

I've never in 25 years been required to show a photo identification for any type of online purchase. Sounds shady af.

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I've never in 25 years been required to show a photo identification for any type of online purchase. Sounds shady af.

I remember correctly now it was InstantGaming. And they are a verified business so I trust them. I’d also trust play-asia too.. I wouldn’t trust anyone else

14 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

I remember correctly now it was InstantGaming. And they are a verified business so I trust them. I’d also trust play-asia too.. I wouldn’t trust anyone else

That's cool, but I've never shown photo identification and I've been purchasing online since the beginning of online shopping. I don't recommend anyone follow through with any purchases that require a copy of your personal identification, regardless of whether the seller is verified or tRuStEd.

2 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I am currently able to download the PS5 upgrade that’s supposed to come out tomorrow. Just thought I’d let my fellow gamers get the heads up that you might be able to as well. 

I already got the plat and the list isn't even up yet lol. It'll be interesting to see the completion stats for it. Note that there's no cross save so you have to do it legit again. Only takes about 3 hours or so though and it's a fun little game that's probably not worth the asking price. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

I just completed this game yesterday and it was exactly the game I wanted it to be. It doesn't take very long to finish (more than three hours though, c'mon man...) and the collectibles are fun to hunt down. Controls are a tad bit floaty but do not hurt the game. 

The music, the settings and the characters make this a perfect Halloween game, especially on sale.

3 hours ago, Maahniac said:

I've downloaded the PS5 upgrade, but there's no trophy list? What does that mean? Is it "unsafe" to pop trophies in the game, when the list doesn't even show in my trophies or here at PSNProfiles?

It should be fine once the list gets synced to PSN. FFVII Remake had the same issue last year when we got it early.

1 hour ago, iownUmate said:

If I buy the PS4 edition now do I still get the PS5 upgrade or is it too late because the PS5 version released? 

I quickly checked the store and it doesn't seem like it. You can either buy the PS4 version that's currently on sale or buy a PS4/PS5 combo that isn't. I think you've unfortunately missed your chance :(

1 hour ago, tehkamidesu said:

I quickly checked the store and it doesn't seem like it. You can either buy the PS4 version that's currently on sale or buy a PS4/PS5 combo that isn't. I think you've unfortunately missed your chance :(

Unfortunately I have to confirm this. Existing PS4 owners get a free copy before the release of the PS5 version.

I just checked and I added the free upgrade to my library after buying this game on the 20th of this month.

Source

5 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Wait, so if I buy this today, I won’t get the PS5 version as well? That’s kinda dodgy. And after the sale the price of the PS4 standalone will be the same as the PS4/PS5 combo?

Yes, if you buy the version that is only marked as PS4 version (the one on sale), you wont get the PS5 version with it. Most likely the PS4-only version will be removed from the store as there would be no point of it existing considering that a PS4/PS5 combo version can take its place.