Trophy thoughts

FocusDR

I liked the look of this game and was very intrigued.... it says single player but has a multiplayer trophy.. Pickled Monkey Win a Multiplayer Match on every level

depending on the number of levels it could be grindy and a pain if like me you hate multiplayer anything

Edited by craig_obviously
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Is this a ps4 HD remaster of the ps4 toy soldiers game or something different?

I was under the impression that it was a remaster of the other game with the glitched challenger trophy (same developer), but the trophy list here is completely different 

Actually I just had a look at the two of them separately on youtube.... and they look to be the same game... odd that they would push this out when the original is still broken, kinda ***** actually. Thanks for the heads up though...

Edited by craig_obviously

I’ve been looking forward to this but more so for Toy Soldiers: Cold War. That was my favorite one. It’s supposedly coming out after this, some time down the road.

11 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I was under the impression that it was a remaster of the other game with the glitched challenger trophy (same developer), but the trophy list here is completely different 

That was Toy Soldiers: War Chest, a completely different game they probably just should have not made. It was the third in the series and came after Cold War. Besides War Chest’s glitchy trophies and unobtainable plat, the originals are way better.

32 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I thought it was a new release of Martika's classic 80s tune.

• Like 1

There is a preview on YouTube, it looks steady and put together well. You would think in this day and age, all games are released in working order. 
From the gameplay in the preview, it looks great fun so that’s why I have positive hopes for this. Variety is the spice of life, gone are the days I would play the same game everyday. 

51 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

I liked the look of this game and was very intrigued.... it says single player but has a multiplayer trophy.. Pickled Monkey Win a Multiplayer Match on every level

depending on the number of levels it could be grindy and a pain if like me you hate multiplayer anything

Yeah I’m not a fan of multilayer trophies but some can be obtained private match or with lower difficulty etc.. not all games but a lot of some way around these trophies. Threads like this is where you can sometimes find out these things ? so if anyone has any information lol 

5 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

Get the game right away in that way there will be newer players who have never played thus better opportunities to win matches.

This is a remake of the original xbox360 version of the game. My personal opinion on this platinum would be a 4/10 maybe a 5/10 it's just a copy of the Xbox achievements so guides are available already.

Its a good game and a lot of fun but definitely not worth the overinflated price I'd say wait for a sale