Psn been acting ultra weird

VirtualNight

I'm used to how crap it can be, but in the last week or so it has reached a whole new level.

I get some errors when I do specific actions in each game, so far I have had these:

• in Elder Scroll Online if I either change character or leave a dungeon
  • in Super Meat Boy when I finish a level, occasionally I get a message about network error when uploading on leaderboard
  • in Fall Guys when launching the game I get a failed login, but when i try again it works and I never get disconnected afterwards
  • in Battlezone at the main menu when trying to play online

(In Crypt of the Necrodancer if you get disconnected just for a second you get a message immediately, however I don't seem to get it there at all, like if my connection is perfect as usual).

Anywhere else in the games listed I have no problems and they work without problems. I also have no internet issues on pc/mobile.

• Like 3

I've been having some weird little issues as well. Nothing in-game, but I've had my PS4 throw an error code (NW-31201-7) at me when checking my trophies randomly, downloads for game updates have been even slower than usual sometimes, had the number of "games" listed on my profile decrease for no reason,  and I also had my trophy count not increase after earning a trophy yesterday (and it didn't increase until I earned another one), even though it registered properly when I synced my profile on here.

It's definitely not my internet either, it's perfectly fine on everything else and I even checked my router stats and BQM (Broadband Quality Monitor), all seems normal. PSN mostly seems fine otherwise but it seems to be having slight little hiccups now and again.

• Like 3

There is no way to know if psn has some problems or not, since it will always state that everything works. I use downdetector to check if there are several users affected, however in the last weeks I didn't notice a large amount of reports.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Himiko Toga said:

I blame Jim Ryan for this.1f595.png

What has Jim Ryan personally done do cause these issues? Or are you just fishing?

On topic. Is anyone else unable to connect to the PSN at the moment? It took me an annoyingly long time to figure out that when you are connected to the internet but not to PSN that you can’t get past the Press X to Start page on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.