Any Missables?!?!

MystifyR

Simple question, ive never played this game or any in series and just checked a guide (powerpyx) to see if i need to watch out for any missables and he said no but possibly 1 being about viewing 300 skits? the game has been out for a while now and just wanted to know if this indeed is missable or has been proven otherwise??

4 minutes ago, TalesofGaming said:

No, I'm pretty sure there isn't any missables. It's hard to tell regarding the skits cause you can view them at a campfire, but if you just make sure to press L1 or R1? every chance you see it at the bottom of the screen, you should be OK with viewing 300 skits.

Ok awesome cheers man ?

I’m 99% sure the skits count if viewed as ‘reminiscing’ from the campfires.

I had never played a Tales game before this one, and didn’t actually realise I had to look out for the L1 prompts at first, so in the early game, I missed a bunch of them - I watched like 40 via campfire for the first time, and still got the trophy just fine.

Since there is only 320 total, I have to assume that me getting the trophy for 300 means the campfire is fine for the count

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I played for about 5 hours without seeing the ‘skit’ R1 button indication, but after that I was very aware of when it was available to enter a skit, and I still got the trophy by the end of my rather long play through. I barely checked to see the trophies because I knew it would all be available even end game. Pretty sure my last two trophies was crafting 100 weapons and catching all the fish. Fishing was one of the easiest things on the game but getting all the lures delayed the process. 
got the platinum after 90 hours lol. All the talking/dialogue took some getting used to but in the end it was an enjoyable experience.