Trophies disappearing

Hey guys and girls,

I'm having a problem and I was hoping that one of you has a solution...

I bought this game 3 years ago in the 3D Trilogy Collection and got most of the trophies for it.

Now, 3 years later, I wanted to get back to it get the platinum for this game. But when I put the disc in my ps3 and start the game, it throws me right back to the XMB...

So, to solve this, I deleted the gamedata (not the SAVEdata!) and re-installed it.

That worked, BUT now all my trophies are gone and I can get them a second time.... :S

I would like to fix this, but I have no idea how.

So if you have any ideas, I would really appreciate it ^_^

I've had the same problem with Just Cause 2 and never found a solution :(

If you've got a new console or factory reset it or deleted your user profile or a multitude of other things, then you probably just need to sync and it will get your old trophy timestamps back to your system. If you never synced the trophies the first time round then they're gone.

• Like 2

But if I do that I'll lose all my savedata, and I definitely don't want that...

I have synced those trophies, cause they are visible on my profile on this site. Only my PS3 system doesn't show them anymore...

But I was thinking...

If I just continue playing this game and get the trophies I was missing, will I still get the platinum without getting the trophies I allready got 3 years ago?

Or do I have to get all trophies again?

Many thanks guys, that fixed it for this game =)

The situation for Just Cause 2 actually got a bit more complicated...

When I look at my trophies for that game it shows 58% (which is accurate), but when I press X, it says: "There are no trophies".

It doesn't even show earned and unearned trophies, which is really weird

Any idea's?

I have problems with that too recently. Yesterday i was finding 50 under bridges for close shave trophy (Gta V) and it looks like i miss one 49/50. Then i search all brigdes   2 more times and it seems that one is left and I can't find him . I search on rockstar social club if they can help me but they only have 100 checklist. Please help >.<

Okaaaaay....

So what exactly does that have to do with disappearing trophies?

If I understand you correctly, you simply can't find the 50th bridge OR your trophy is glitched.

And if that's true, then I don't see what that has to do with this topic