DLC issues

jninja79

I bought the season pass earlier but havnt seen an option to install the DLC anywhere. It says the content can be accessed in game or via the store, but neither works. Clicking on them on the store just tells me I cannot purchase them (because I already own them) and in game it only shows 1 DLC pack which is just cosmetics, not the story packs.

Any ideas?

I should have made a post one month ago, but whatever, here's the full story:

I too bought the Season Pass on PS Store (I'm in Italy), but I didn't get what I paid for. This happened on the 14th of September, I contacted PlayStation's Support and they still have to give me those 2 DLCs (their system doesn't work, they don't receive most of the emails I send to them, that's why I've been calling them every week for 1 month).

So, to whoever is planning to buy the Season Pass, DON'T.

If you already did, ask for help to your country's PlayStation Support.

This also sucks because you can't buy those DLCs singularly after buying the Season Pass (it will give you an error). 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/11/2021 at 0:36 AM, DeNada91 said:

I finally got the refund a few days ago.

The solution now is to buy the DLCs singularly instead of buying the season pass. They cost like 7 bucks each, for those who are interested. 

I cant seem to find these in the PS store, im in the UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Information here is actually not correct.

I came here because I had same issue, I have bought Season Pass but no DLCs in game. Moreover, when I tried to Download that Season Pass my Playstation was freezing. So I have started looking for solution, found this thread but solution is a bit different than one described here.

If you want to buy and play DLCs just but Season Pass, in PSN shop search for "Saints Row IV" and there will be Season Pass (it's not under game itself, same for DLCs!) to buy. Once you do that, you need to search for DLCs separately "Enter the Dominatrix" and "How the Saints Save Christmas". After buying SP they will be available for download so download them.

Now, you won't see them in game Downloadable Content menu however once you progress a bit you will unlock them. Enter the Dominatrix once you unlock a ship, as I remember it is after finishing mission The Escape. How the Saints Save Christmas will unlock after getting Telekinesis. Both missions will be then accessible from Select Menu.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 9:48 PM, MisioMysio123 said:

Information here is actually not correct.

I came here because I had same issue, I have bought Season Pass but no DLCs in game. Moreover, when I tried to Download that Season Pass my Playstation was freezing. So I have started looking for solution, found this thread but solution is a bit different than one described here.

If you want to buy and play DLCs just but Season Pass, in PSN shop search for "Saints Row IV" and there will be Season Pass (it's not under game itself, same for DLCs!) to buy. Once you do that, you need to search for DLCs separately "Enter the Dominatrix" and "How the Saints Save Christmas". After buying SP they will be available for download so download them.

Now, you won't see them in game Downloadable Content menu however once you progress a bit you will unlock them. Enter the Dominatrix once you unlock a ship, as I remember it is after finishing mission The Escape. How the Saints Save Christmas will unlock after getting Telekinesis. Both missions will be then accessible from Select Menu.

Enjoy!

I never actually managed to get the issue fixed. But Your post made me return to it, and yeah it seems they fixed it now so the dlcs are free now on the store. Before they would still say to purchase them, but it wouldnt let you buy them because you already owned them. Ive just finished both dlcs and finally have the 100% 🙂 Thanks for the post and for getting me to try my luck again.