Trophy’s not popped

RoylieBoy666

Hi just wanna let people know that stranded deep co op is in a awful state items glitch out, you get kicked all the time and it can be really annoying was so happy to see co op in this game but I’d wait for fixes just very very buggy and also my mate I was playing with was host I was there the entire time and my last two trophy’s did not unlock the compass one and complete the game then swapped to being host and yay to my surprise both trophy’s popped up 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I decided to play this game with a friend since it seemed more fun in coop than playing alone. I can live with bugs in games but this whole game is one big bug.

Newly crafted items fall through the map, hunger and thirst don't fill the meter, items just seem to disappear from your inventory and combat is just plain broken. Thought this was going to be a fun UR platinum game but I was wrong.

Can't recommend this game to anyone. It's just plain bad....

13 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

I decided to play this game with a friend since it seemed more fun in coop than playing alone. I can live with bugs in games but this whole game is one big bug.

Newly crafted items fall through the map, hunger and thirst don't fill the meter, items just seem to disappear from your inventory and combat is just plain broken. Thought this was going to be a fun UR platinum game but I was wrong.

Can't recommend this game to anyone. It's just plain bad....

Strange I had bugs, by none game breaking. Id definitely recommend to anyone who's a fan of survival games. 

• 1 month later...
On 20/10/2021 at 11:21 PM, RoylieBoy666 said:

Hi just wanna let people know that stranded deep co op is in a awful state items glitch out, you get kicked all the time and it can be really annoying was so happy to see co op in this game but I’d wait for fixes just very very buggy and also my mate I was playing with was host I was there the entire time and my last two trophy’s did not unlock the compass one and complete the game then swapped to being host and yay to my surprise both trophy’s popped up 

How did you change to be the host? Did you start a new game and popped right away?