Node building trophies

Matowzki

I think your best option would be solo'ing a supply truck, driving slightly out and building your 3 nodes after dropping supplies, driving back to base to resupply, and unfortunately, deconstructing the built nodes.

When my squad isnt online and I feel like actually contributing with the trophy in mind,  I like to follow engineers as supply. Supply soldiers get a hammer and can help build whatever an engineer lays blueprints down.. and you give him supplies :) win win

1 hour ago, Jermster_91 said:

Any tips for doing it solo without a second player? 

There are some maps where you can offload supplies right outside or even in your HQ. 
And then it’s just a matter of dropping a shit ton of supplies and start building/demolishing/rebuilding nodes. 

Personally I do a few every match, because it becomes a slog after a while and other trophies require a lot playtime as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, hrzn94 said:

Can you do a video guide on this?

You literally do what he says in the first post.

Equip the hammer and start building but just before it's about to be done, tell your buddy to start deconstructing. You will build the node and he will deconstruct it 1-2 seconds later.

• Like 1

When playing offensive maps, if you’re the attacking team, during the first phase before you’ve taken anything, you can drop resources near the spawn. Drop as many boxes as you can and just construct then destroy over and over. 

as others have said if you have two people, the first person builds and at 90% build the other person deconstructs. The build finishes as the other person deconstructs to give you a zero downtime.

Got it done yesterday, huge thanks to my friend who kept destroying my nodes. :) Last 120 nodes in a single game!

One thing I will add: you can drop virtually infinite number of supply boxes if you are playing Offensive mode as defense right next to resupply station. You can do this for the entire match.

DxHqXlC.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another tip: When you dismantle the nodes hold :square: then quick press the touchpad to open the map. Now :square: is triggered and you don't have to hold it anymore. You can close the map. As long as you don't move, it will automatically dismantle. In the meantime you can take a drink or get yourself some food from the kitchen or so...

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Just want to clarify for others because I was confused about the third step (as the second player). You have to take out your gun for availabling the option to deconstruct with square button. I thought at first I have to "deconstruct" (or better destroy) the blueprint with my weapon by shooting it down but no.

You can also just hop in a random match build three nodes, if possible, then hop out. Repeat the process till you have 100 each.

I am working on it now and about 60%(ish) of the time you can hop in a match, grab a supply truck/find some dropped supplies near a spawn point, build, and then leave the match. You'll miss out on the XP but builds count towards the trophies. If you are by yourself it may be faster than building and destroying nodes since it takes so long to destroy nodes. Sometimes I get on a roll and get 4 or 5 maps in a row where I can catch a spawn supply truck and build three nodes in less than a few minutes. Even better if you happen to catch another Engineer who needs to build so you can double up.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, PoolMD said:

You can also just hop in a random match build three nodes, if possible, then hop out. Repeat the process till you have 100 each.

I am working on it now and about 60%(ish) of the time you can hop in a match, grab a supply truck/find some dropped supplies near a spawn point, build, and then leave the match. You'll miss out on the XP but builds count towards the trophies. If you are by yourself it may be faster than building and destroying nodes since it takes so long to destroy nodes. Sometimes I get on a roll and get 4 or 5 maps in a row where I can catch a spawn supply truck and build three nodes in less than a few minutes. Even better if you happen to catch another Engineer who needs to build so you can double up.

The problem with that is there is a max limit of the number of types of node, so 3 fuel, 3 man power, and 3 ammunition that can be built at any one time. In that case you either leave and hope that you don't find yourself back in the same game or travel to where a node is, spend a minute deconstructing it and then rebuilding it. 

That for sure happens sometimes. I found that I was equally likely to get in a few quick games where I could pump three nodes and get out. But your mileage may vary.

It probably isn't any faster (trophy hunting wise) to hop in and out if you can get a supply truck for awhile. I often would hop into a game and take a look at the map and find a pre-dropped supply box to build around. Would lead to a quick build while other players are actually using the trucks. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tip for Solo Boosting

Another option to boost the three trophies is to build your resource nodes in friendly territory that is the closest to the enemy. You ideally want to do this while on the Defending team in Offensive because by placing resource nodes in the friendly, there is a good probability that the enemy team will capture the objective and you will have to defend the next one. When the enemy team captures a objective, all resource nodes in that area get automatically erased which means that you can place another Munition, Fuel and Manpower node. You could also place the nodes in the black circle of the objective and hope a enemy commander's bombing run destroys the nodes so you can place more down. Commanders usually drop supplies on a objective that is being defended for the building of garrisons if the previous one should be destroyed. If all else fails, you can drive a supply truck to the objective and place them down yourself.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...