New Player Looking for Clarifications

BalkeTheGypsy

Hey all,

I just started this game a couple weeks ago and I am kind of confused on a few of these trophies.  Hoping someone can help out. 

We just had an event occur this past weekend, I believe it started sometime Friday night and went into my Sunday morning (48 hours but finished early).  On Saturday we had a 48 hour time limit to push back the Cyborgs.  I completed all the missions on that planet over than the level 15 one since I just don't have enough experience yet.  I thought I would get the trophy: "Spreading Managed Democracy", but I did not after signing in a couple times this week.  Am I misunderstanding what that trophy entails?  It says it is a 48 hour timed event, and that you have to win one mission and I finished about 10 of them. 

Further, what is the difference between this trophy and the "defender of humanity"?  Isn't that just another random planet that pops up and you cant play other missions until it goes away?  I read in the guide that is a 4 hour time limit rather than 48 but how do I know if I am defending or assaulting.

Lastly, for the gold trophy Peace and Prosperity Reigns you have to win the war.  Is that complete any mission and win the war, or is that complete a mission on the assaulting planet within the 48 hour time limit and win the war.  I didn't get the assault the planet trophy above, so I am leery that even if we win the war I wouldn't obtain this trophy either.  

If someone could help explain these three trophies Id appreciate the help.  Have a wonderful evening all!

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, BalkeTheGypsy said:

Hey all,

I just started this game a couple weeks ago and I am kind of confused on a few of these trophies.  Hoping someone can help out. 

We just had an event occur this past weekend, I believe it started sometime Friday night and went into my Sunday morning (48 hours but finished early).  On Saturday we had a 48 hour time limit to push back the Cyborgs.  I completed all the missions on that planet over than the level 15 one since I just don't have enough experience yet.  I thought I would get the trophy: "Spreading Managed Democracy", but I did not after signing in a couple times this week.  Am I misunderstanding what that trophy entails?  It says it is a 48 hour timed event, and that you have to win one mission and I finished about 10 of them. 

Further, what is the difference between this trophy and the "defender of humanity"?  Isn't that just another random planet that pops up and you cant play other missions until it goes away?  I read in the guide that is a 4 hour time limit rather than 48 but how do I know if I am defending or assaulting.

Lastly, for the gold trophy Peace and Prosperity Reigns you have to win the war.  Is that complete any mission and win the war, or is that complete a mission on the assaulting planet within the 48 hour time limit and win the war.  I didn't get the assault the planet trophy above, so I am leery that even if we win the war I wouldn't obtain this trophy either.  

If someone could help explain these three trophies Id appreciate the help.  Have a wonderful evening all!

Thanks!

Spreading managed democracy requires you to complete a mission on the home world of one of the enemy types when it is under attack, and successfully seized, thus removing them from the current war.

Defender of humanity is when the enemy is currently attacking one of your capitol cities, the game will alert you when that happens, it is a very short event, usually a few hours and you have to play a mission on that planet.

For the last one, all you have to do is play and complete any mission during the current war, and if the war is won, the trophy will pop the next time you log in, otherwise you have to repeat the process in a new war

For Spreading Managed Democracy, you have to take part in a Successful assault on an enemy's homeworks. So you have to complete a mission, and the entire community has to complete enough missions to fill the bar all the way up before the time limit. 

The Defender trophy is the exact same way, but you are on the defensive instead, so you'll lose territory on the galactic map if you don't successfully defend. 

So I did the assault of the enemy planet last weekend, about 10 missions or so won!  We did push them back and won the assault according to notifications in my ship as the cyborgs were eliminated from the war.  I signed in twice this week and didn't get that trophy.  Then yesterday I popped it in the middle of my first mission for the day played.  And my buddy who I was playing with this past weekend popped it as soon as he landed in my ship.  So I got the managed democracy, it was just delayed for about an hour of gameplay for some reason before it popped.

Thank you for clarification on the defending aspect as well!  Much appreciated with the timely responses :)