Trophy Thoughts?

SnowychainzBT

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Playing it now and no trophies are appearing for the PS5 version so I suspect they share a list.

It's because the trophy list isn't online yet. I can see the PS5 version list offline. 

3 hours ago, toothboss said:

i hope the dlc is free and ps5 upgrade has trophies

The PS5 upgrade has trophies. If the DLC has trophies as well, I will make sure to do a guide on those too :) The trophy hunting community needs it!

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

It's because the trophy list isn't online yet. I can see the PS5 version list offline. 

The PS5 upgrade has trophies. If the DLC has trophies as well, I will make sure to do a guide on those too :) The trophy hunting community needs it!

Thanks for clarifying :)

1 hour ago, toothboss said:

Got confirmation from the devs that peppa and pj masks won't have another trophy list. I hope they change it and add them in the future.

How are they going to do that if this is considered a PS5 upgrade, but PS4 and PS5 releases cannot share trophy lists?

I have no idea I just asked them when the trophy lists will be put and they said it will just be a ps4 list buy they could have read it wrong and are still going to do a ps5 list. Maybe I shouldn't have said "confirmation" but rather an small update on the matter so I apologize if I am wrong.

1 minute ago, toothboss said:

I have no idea I just asked them when the trophy lists will be put and they said it will just be a ps4 list buy they could have read it wrong and are still going to do a ps5 list. Maybe I shouldn't have said "confirmation" but rather an small update on the matter so I apologize if I am wrong.

I think they probably meant it’ll be the same trophies as the PS4 list. Just for PS5. 

• Like 1

My DM to Outright Games, "will peppa pig ps5 upgrade have trophies for that version?" and they responded  "Hi! We are afraid not, it will have the same trophies as the PS4 version. Regarding PAW Patrol The Movie, the patch will be released in February, it should make the game run smoothly, the devs and producers are putting a lot of effort into it. We are sorry we did not reply to your previous message, we lost it.? We hope you have a lovely week ahead. Thanks for your interest!" The rest of the message was regarding a bug I was having with PAW Patrol. I took a screenshot but couldn't add it here (unless someone wants to help me do so) but i can send the screenshot to anyone. I also editied my comment above talking about pj masks ps5 version and I put it there thinking they responded to that when I also emailed them about it but I just completely forgot and I apologize for that. Also, OG's response could be taken either way and if I am wrong I do apologize, I just wanted to let people know what I got from them.

35 minutes ago, toothboss said:

Y7VFCbS.png

this will honestly not seem like perfect proof, but its what they sent me.

Thanks for posting this info. Next time, we'll work on embedding images and taking screenshots.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Weird that the PS4 version doesn't have an NA stack.

I stopped trying to figure out the PS5 trophy list rules a long time ago, because they're so inconsistent. Sometimes you get 1 PS4 list and 1 PS5 list, sometimes you get 2 PS4 lists and 1 PS5 list and other times you get 1 PS4 list and 2 or more PS5 lists ?.

8 hours ago, toothboss said:

https://imgur.com/Y7VFCbS

here, cut out the rest of DMs that are old and about PAW Patrol. this will honestly not seem like perfect proof, but its what they sent me. just the same thing i posted above...and if its not enough, then ill just delete my entire conversation lol

The PS5 list is up: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15219-my-friend-peppa-pig

• Like 1

On 22-10-2021 at 0:23 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

You can get the platinum in about 1 hour ;) Trophy guide coming later today! 

Edit: Trophy guide is available now!

For some of the Trophyhunters in here that way too long. So, they will start a topic if the game has an autopop option for the PS5 version.;)

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I stopped trying to figure out the PS5 trophy list rules a long time ago, because they're so inconsistent. Sometimes you get 1 PS4 list and 1 PS5 list, sometimes you get 2 PS4 lists and 1 PS5 list and other times you get 1 PS4 list and 2 or more PS5 lists 1f623.png.

So for me, a physical games collector, to play the NA PS5 version I have to buy the NA PS4 disc, but that is without its own PS4 trophy list...

Seems legit.