Trophy Thoughts?

SnowychainzBT

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

According to the PS app, no lol

I'd assume the PS app probably pulls from the same servers that this site or any other trophy tracking site pulls from. So there's a chance that it may not be on Sony's servers yet (had this happen with a Rocket League DLC in the past).

Either way, I hope this is true. Hopefully they don't pull a Minecraft Dungeons and add the DLC trophies with the next release.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Anyone on here able to clarify if the new DLC has trophies? I sold my copy of the game months ago, so hopefully not haha.

The PJ Masks DLC they released today doesn't have any new trophies, and this tweet suggests they haven't added DLC trophies for Peppa Pig either, despite adding DLC trophies to Transformers last year, although that was a different developer. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The PJ Masks DLC they released today doesn't have any new trophies, and this tweet suggests they haven't added DLC trophies for Peppa Pig either, despite adding DLC trophies to Transformers last year, although that was a different developer. 

Well that clears that up, thanks for clarifying

20 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Well that clears that up, thanks for clarifying

No worries, and to add, I was 1st and 2nd to platinum Peppa Pig on PS4. It's not my proudest achievement but it's for the memes :giggle:

5 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Anyone knows if the EU disc version comes with the upgrade? Or is it just digital?

I have the UK PS4 disc version and I got offered the PS5 upgrade for free, although the DLC isn't free, but since there's no trophies linked to that, you won't need to buy it (unless trophies got added later)

4 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I have the UK PS4 disc version and I got offered the PS5 upgrade for free, although the DLC isn't free, but since there's no trophies linked to that, you won't need to buy it (unless trophies got added later)

Ty ty.

I was eyeing the disc last week, but sadly it has risen in price. I've got a friend with a PS4 and kid that loves Peppa. So I might as well get some trophies when it is on sale again ?

1 minute ago, NewDust said:

Ty ty.

I was eyeing the disc last week, but sadly it has risen in price. I've got a friend with a PS4 and kid that loves Peppa. So I might as well get some trophies when it is on sale again 1f605.png

No worries buddy! It might be worth checking on Amazon, seeing as it's on sale for £20.95 on the UK site. My Friend Peppa Pig (PS4) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games (shipping to NL is only a few pounds more, so it might be a considerable option). I don't know how much it would be in the Netherlands, or on any other sites, but it's always worth shopping around! (Even if the results aren't what you expected, it's better than spending money on something and then finding it cheaper elsewhere) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Please don’t suggest this , much like a peppa pig sequel, thank you…

Much rather My Name Is Mayo 4 please.

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm going for all 3 x stacks (wish there was 4). And all things considered, it's an EZPZ platinum. But very boring. Hahaha.

My advice is to turn off all of the sound completely. Especially the dialogue. And listen to your own music while playing.

I do know it's a kids game. But the price some of us trophy whores pay for netting easy stackable platinum's is sometimes painful.

A couple of my friends made fun of me for even playing Peppa the Pig ?

Edited by TheDarkKratos

I just got the Platinum off this after I saw it on PS Plus. 1/10 difficulty and took just over an hour. My daughter loved Peppa Pig for a few years from 3-5, so wanted to try it out, but it is an adventure game designed for kids of that age. I have a few Platinums that are embarrassing, such as My Name is Mayo, but I at least had some history with this one. That being said, the cartoon is much more charming than the game. 

• Like 1