I like the heat requirements

Vextens

Some time ago there was uncertainty surrounding how exactly to obtain this trophy. It was theorized that all characters clearing hell had to be the same regarding hardcore vs. softcore / online vs. offline. Has anyone been able to disprove this theory? Has anyone gotten I like the heat with a collection of hardcore and softcore, online and offline characters?

This is what the approved Guide has to say:

For this trophy, you need to beat the entire game acts 1-5 in normal, nightmare, and hell difficulties on all 7 characters.

The characters are listed below:

1. Amazon - Bronze Purged the land of the shadow
  2. Assassin - Bronze  It's all in the execution!
  3. Necromancer -  Bronze Never doubt my skills
  4. Barbarian - Bronze Beware, foul demons and beasts
  5. Paladin - Bronze Cleanser of the wilderness
  6. Sorceress - Bronze Power level 9000!
  7. Druid - Bronze 99 problems but a wolf ain't one

Please view the character-specific trophies for comprehensive normal to hell guided playthroughs to help you complete this if you're having trouble.

Source: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12977-diablo-ii-resurrected-trophy-guide#41-i-like-the-heat

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is what the approved Guide has to say:

Source: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12977-diablo-ii-resurrected-trophy-guide#41-i-like-the-heat

I appreciate the link but I've read the guide. It doesn't specify whether or not the trophy is currently bugged. To the best of my knowledge, the guide writer did all character online softcore. Someone else who mentioned getting the trophy said he did all characters as hardcore. I'd like to know if anyone got it with a combination of hardcore, softcore, online, and offline characters. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vextens said:

Some time ago there was uncertainty surrounding how exactly to obtain this trophy. It was theorized that all characters clearing hell had to be the same regarding hardcore vs. softcore / online vs. offline. Has anyone been able to disprove this theory? Has anyone gotten I like the heat with a collection of hardcore and softcore, online and offline characters?

Hey Vex. #2 on PS4 to get the trophy, if you'd like to check, so I can help clarofy here. 

I did 6/7 characters on softcore online, and grushed a couple of them too. My final hell completion was done with an offline HC necro and the trophy popped immediately after killing Baal on hell.

I think the concern for the trophy only applies if you beat Baal on different systems, especially PC/PSN. Hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FallenKingdom said:

Hey Vex. #2 on PS4 to get the trophy, if you'd like to check, so I can help clarofy here. 

I did 6/7 characters on softcore online, and grushed a couple of them too. My final hell completion was done with an offline HC necro and the trophy popped immediately after killing Baal on hell.

I think the concern for the trophy only applies if you beat Baal on different systems, especially PC/PSN. Hope this helps and good luck!

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the confirmation and congrats on getting it!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023-07-04 at 9:16 AM, VencaHardy said:

Just redo the hell Baal with all chars, it will pop eventually. It happened  to me twice ps4&ps5 and it helped. 1f44d.png1f44d.png 

Can confirm that this works. I redid Baal with all Classes and it worked. Even though I did my Paladin on Offline hardcore

• 6 months later...

Some friends of mine had this same problem . Only thing that helped was rekilling baal on each character  or remaking and getting one speed run though  so all chrs were on hc and on the same ps version . Some had done some achievements on ps4 then transferred to ps5 and the trophies did not pass over correctly. But this fixed it .