How do you access the DLC school content after you buy the season passs?

Alaju90

So I just bought the season pass, and in the game I went to Yokohama 99 and checked the mailbox and I got new skins for the dog, new elixirs, new girlfriends, new Master System games, a new drone, a new hovering skateboard and a new skatepark... And that's fine and all, but I'm lacking content and I don't know where to find it, and I'm lacking precisely all the school DLC content...

I haven't got the new dance suit, or the new robot, or the new bike, or the new boxing content like fighting Kaito or Sugiura... I don't have any of that.

Can somebody please tell me how can I get all those things that I already paid for?

Edited by Alaju90

25 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

You have to make progress in those school stories if you haven't yet and they become available to you.

If you've collected them from your mailbox then they will be available to you

But I've got 100% in my dance club story, for example, I don't have the new dance outfit.

Edited by Alaju90

13 minutes ago, Alaju90 said:

But I've got 100% in my club story, for example, I don't have the new dance outfit.

It sounds like the detective essentials pack is installed but not the school stories DLC just by looking at the store pages, as the skateboard and skatepark are part of the detectives essentials DLC.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

It sounds like the detective essentials pack is installed but not the school stories DLC just by looking at the store pages, as the skateboard and skatepark are part of the detectives essentials DLC.

It seems so, but I don't get it, because in the PS Store it says tha I've already bought the school stories DLC, like the detective essential, why the detective essentials does appear in the game but the school stories doesn't?

9 minutes ago, Alaju90 said:

It seems so, but I don't get it, because in the PS Store it says tha I've already bought the school stories DLC, like the detective essential, why the detective essentials does appear in the game but the school stories doesn't?

Maybe try downloading school stories again? It sounds like it's not installed because when I installed it i got everything right away from my mailbox.

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Maybe try downloading school stories again? It sounds like it's not installed because when I installed it i got everything right away from my mailbox.

Okay, thanks, I don't know why it happened, but the school stories dlc took its time to appear in my mailbox, but finally did, so everything is okay.

Anyway, thank you for your help, really.

• Like 1