Which games are the hardest RPG games ever created on playstation 2&3?

MyLordD

Try these on for size

Trinity Universe

Legasista

Mugen Souls

Disgaea 3 & 4

Now that I think about it, pretty much every game by NIS (except Clandun and Last Rebellion)

Resonance of Fate

And hell I'll throw Persona 4 Arena in there as well. An epic fighter/RPG hybrid

• Like 1

Lol.... Well we all gonna need all the luck or we gonna get our a$$ kicked "Miserably" !!!

So far we have Carnival Island, Dark souls, Demon Souls, Ninja Gaiden 3, Star Ocean, Doom 3, Resistance 2.  (these are the games that you guys picked).

Now which one of these games has the hardest platinum trophy and which one these take the longest time to complete?

Does anybody got plats in any of these games? (care to share your experience).

Out of all these games I only played Ninja Gaiden 3 on 360 and i'm being honest, from i played the game once and put it on my center table, that was it for me. 

Don't get me wrong, i love a challenge. Its just that i don't got the time to play back that game. (poor excuse)

Edited by MyLordD

Lol.... Well we all gonna need all the luck or we gonna get our a$$ kicked "Miserably" !!!

So far we have Carnival Island, Dark souls, Demon Souls, Ninja Gaiden 3, Star Queen, Doom 3, Resistance 2.  (these are the games that you guys picked).

Now which one of these games has the hardest platinum trophy and which one these take the longest time to complete?

Does anybody got plats in any of these games? (care to share your experience).

Out of all these games I only played Ninja Gaiden 3 on 360 and i'm being honest, from i played the game once and put it on my center table, that was it for me. 

Don't get me wrong, i love a challenge. Its just that i don't got the time to play back that game. (poor excuse)

Have you added Star Ocean series ? 

• Like 1

>If what you say is true about Star Ocean then that would definitely top the list. No doubt. The time and percentage on that game...Sigh

>Disgaea  is a killer. Dont even mention that name again on here.

>NG3 is easy? wow.  I guess i'm the b@t@h gamer here. 

>Valkyrie 2. Oh my look at the time.

>Japanese games are a$$ kickers.

Well i think i need to extend this to the top twenty rather than the top ten. You guys are really calling out some difficult and challenging games.

Fortunately for me, you wont find me in the Psychiatrist department. That's for sure.

Edited by MyLordD

Get help from other people??? I don't mind. (two heads think better than one) :)

Well i don't think it's fair to close the servers when they're online related trophies pertaining to that game. I think they should keep the server open until the game get extinct. That would solve everybody problem especially the people who are just buying/playing the game.

I'm not sure some people know what an RPG is >_>

Anyway, Demon's Souls is definitely hardest out of both the PS2 and PS3. Out of just the PS2, I'd have to say Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne though. Pretty much all of Atlus' games on the PS2 were ridiculous, but Nocturne was especially hard.

• Like 1