Any tips for Quantum Solution?

TemplePilot

Use nexus to tag all Wenjies nearby to kill them and you can use either havoc/shift slab or any other slab of your choice. For character trinkets use juiced up and for weapon strelak 50-50 and vopat does the job. More than these things, the main thing is that you need to be quick and calm. Yes, killing all wenjies in 90 seconds sounds like a lot of work to do, but it is more than enough once you've gotten the hang of it. 

Alternative: someone posted that activating the depressurisation controls slows down time, but I haven't tried that one yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how I did it (for those who haven't done it). It takes a little set up, but it made this much easier to have turrets placed in areas that were more spread out. I recommend using Aether to avoid getting spotted as you set up (or just be extremely careful to be quiet and unseen):

Loadout:

Slabs: Aether (Ghost, Flicker), Havoc (Euphoria, Withdrawal)

Weapons: Strelak 50-50 (preferably the one from Charlie that causes damage over time) with Perforator and Big Box trinkets; any reliable other weapon as a backup

Character Trinkets: Spring Heeled (helps with the set up and can be used to break a fall), Never Say Die, Mechanical Affinity, Juiced Up,

Setup:

1. Make sure you have Wenjie tracked in your leads on the menu. This will help you find any that you missed.
  2. Sneak into the green building and hack the turret, but do not deploy it.
  3. Carry a hacked turret and place it on the air conditioning unit on the roof of the green building facing the two Wenjies who are out on the balcony, but again, do not deploy it.
  4. Carry a hacked turret to the open door at the base of the main lab (the one shaped like a cylinder). Again, do not deploy it, and be careful not to be spotted.
  5. From the walkway outside of the blue lab building's ground floor, look through the window and hack the turret that is next to the door. Do not deploy it. If you open the door, you will be noticed.
  6. Place a proximity mine on the wall of the stairs leading from the top floor of the blue lab to its roof. Careful of the roaming Wenjie on the roof, because if she spots you, she will attack.

Start at the green building:

1. Sneak in and deploy the turret.
  2. Go back out and jump on the roof and deploy the turret up there.
  3. Look down from where that turret is and use the Hackamajig to deploy the turret you placed by the door of the main lab.
  4. Drop down below to the lowest level outside and go to the window of the blue building. Deploy the hacked turret there.
  5. Many of the Wenjies will be attracted to the turrets, so you should be getting credit for 8-10 kills with those. With luck, the proximity mine will also take out the one on the roof as she heads down into the blue lab to investigate the noise (in my game, it blew her into the water).
  6. Run back into the main lab and head down the tunnel to the red lab building where there are two Wenjies. Use Havoc to make the kills quicker and to lessen your damage.
  7. Clean up any remaining Wenjies your turrets might have missed.

Hope this helps those who haven't gotten this yet.

• 1 year later...

If anyone is still having trouble with this even with the 1 hit kills thing (I did), I made a little video where you don't go inside, just use your loud gun to make them all come to you.  The advantage of this is you don't need any slabs, just your starting LIMP and your double jump.  It's repeatable and fast, and you can do it the very first time you meet Wenjie:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...