Rachel was not rescued from her cocoon

Until Death Do Us Part
Rachel became infected and killed Eric, or Eric killed her

Ain't Got Time to Bleed
Escaped the vault without any lingering injuries

If you recieve this trophy, please help, thank you

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

I have done lost in time and until death do us part.

simply put, it’s both related to Rachel getting infected. If she’s infected later on you can put her in a cocoon to stop the infection. If everyone else died after she was put in the cocoon, she cannot be rescued from it. The other one is when she got infected and got away in the strange aeons, she would become a vampire (zombie?), after that she would attack Eric at the waterfall, just have Eric kill her or get killed to get the trophy.

Haven’t figured out this UV thing, or the radio signal thing yet, but I wonder if it has to do with Eric receiving Nick’s signal at the vault. Perhaps you need a very bad relationship between these two to trigger the scene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrvatsska said:

I have done lost in time and until death do us part.

simply put, it’s both related to Rachel getting infected. If she’s infected later on you can put her in a cocoon to stop the infection. If everyone else died after she was put in the cocoon, she cannot be rescued from it. The other one is when she got infected and got away in the strange aeons, she would become a vampire (zombie?), after that she would attack Eric at the waterfall, just have Eric kill her or get killed to get the trophy.

Haven’t figured out this UV thing, or the radio signal thing yet, but I wonder if it has to do with Eric receiving Nick’s signal at the vault. Perhaps you need a very bad relationship between these two to trigger the scene.

I got Rachel infected during signal chapter, then we all was assaulted. And now in the star chamber she is turning. I accepted then i have chance to put her into cocoon. But then we bring her to it, she just starting to scream and Eric use UV on her. I can not put her to cocoon no matter what. Please explain how did you do it?

Edited by Riv1404

2 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

I got Rachel infected during signal chapter, then we all was assaulted. And now in the star chamber she is turning. I accepted then i have chance to put her into cocoon. But then we bring her to it, she just starting to scream and Eric use UV on her. I can put her to cocoon no matter what. Please explain how did you do it?

I think Eric has to be dead OR not know about the UV to be able to do cocoon

• Like 2

My first playthrough Eric died early in the game when Salim shot him. Then towards end of game when Rachel was starting to turn I got option to put her in cocoon. Then at end of game in my epilogue the people in hazmat suits had rescued her. So I guess all the people need to die by end of game for Rachel not to be rescued? I don’t know how the hazmat people even went down there to get her out of the cocoon in the first place. 

• Like 1

For Ain't Got Time to Bleed:

At the finale of the game Nick goes into the catacombs to set the explosives. While playing Salim use his binoculars to look at all the glowing spots (I think this is important). Then you get the choice to advance or retreat. I retreated and the trophy popped right afterwards.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ranari_Kai said:

At the finale of the game Nick goes into the catacombs to set the explosives. While playing Salim use his binoculars to look at all the glowing spots (I think this is important). Then you get the choice to advance or retreat. I retreated and the trophy popped right afterwards.

Thanks. I will try that next. I think I was just checking the one spot to advance the plot. 

7 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

I got Rachel infected during signal chapter, then we all was assaulted. And now in the star chamber she is turning. I accepted then i have chance to put her into cocoon. But then we bring her to it, she just starting to scream and Eric use UV on her. I can not put her to cocoon no matter what. Please explain how did you do it?

No UV light should do it.

I also want to ask, is there a specific requirement for Salim to return to his son? Like does having air support matters

Edited by hrvatsska
  • Like 1

need to confirm, but i think i have a bad news. I used UV 3 times with different character, but no trophy, it can be glitched on PS4 or i missing something

9 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

I try your way, it not help me. I think it all in the name of the trophy, no time to bleed. My characters have wounds and if in the vault you recieve small cut scene were blood fall on floor and vampire hatch, you will no recieve trophy. Your team must not recieve damage troughout the game, and you can find a medkit to heal one person in the star room

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

need to confirm, but i think i have a bad news. I used UV 3 times with different character, but no trophy, it can be glitched or i missing something

I try your way, it no t help me. I think it all in the name of the trophy, no time to bleed. My characters have wounds and if in the vault you recieve small cut scene were blood fall on floor and vampire hatch, you will no recieve trophy. Your team must not recieve damage troughout the game, and you can find a medkit to heal one person in the star room

Yeah, I figured that. It seems like Nick has an arm wound no matter what so I'm not sure

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

10 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks. I will try that next. I think I was just checking the one spot to advance the plot. 

1 hour ago, Riv1404 said:

need to confirm, but i think i have a bad news. I used UV 3 times with different character, but no trophy, it can be glitched on PS4 or i missing something

I try your way, it not help me. I think it all in the name of the trophy, no time to bleed. My characters have wounds and if in the vault you recieve small cut scene were blood fall on floor and vampire hatch, you will no recieve trophy. Your team must not recieve damage troughout the game, and you can find a medkit to heal one person in the star room

Ain't Got Time to Bleed:

I think the way it works is that you are not allowed to have any wounded / injured character going in and out of the vault. When you fail QTEs or make wrong decisions during the big fight in the central chamber (where you can use the machine gun) people can become wounded. If Nick is wounded when reaching the vault, he will spill blood there and awake some creatures, failing the trophy in the process.

The way I got it:

0) Keep all main characters alive and unharmed until you reach the vault. Rachel being infected is fine. Side characters don't matter.

1) When you stumble upon the bag and other remains of Joey in the cave (pretty early in the game), there is a medkit to be found in a dark side tunnel to the left.

2) In the central chamber fight, where the machine gun is, don't fail any QTEs.

3) As Salim, you'll have to decide in a QTE if you want to help Rachel or attack the creature jumping towards you. Don't help Rachel here or Salim will be injured afterwards.

4) When Nick encounters Balathu (the undead ancient warrior) you'll need to make a choice. I think Nick will always be wounded afterwards, the choice didn't matter in my two playthroughs.

5) If no one else is injured when you reach the star chamber, Nick will apply the medkit to himself and won't spill blood in the vault. If someone else is injured (e.g. Salim), he will apply the medkit to the other person and will spill blood in the vault, voiding the trophy.

EDIT: 6) I was able to heal Rachel from the infection by using the UV light. I don't know if this is important.

EDIT: 7) I chose the risky way and went further into the vault to install more dynamite. I don't know if that matters.

When people become wounded, there will be an entry for them in your game log. You can check there how many wounded characters you have. Rachel being infected doesn't count and can't be healed using the medkit. Maybe it's possible to reach the star chamber without having Nick wounded at all, but I have no clue how. He always got injured in my playthroughs, no matter which choice i made in the Balathu encounter.

Edited by proud2bNs
Step 6+7 added
  • Like 3

If Eric and Nick have a good relationship, Eric should give Nick the UV wand during The Vault chapter. Then fail the heart beat minigame with Nick and he will automatically use it. Rachel also turned them both down if that affects anything.

Edited by duboiszack

59 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

If Eric and Nick have a good relationship, Eric should give Nick the UV wand during The Vault chapter. Then fail the heart beat minigame with Nick and he will automatically use it. Rachel also turned them both down if that affects anything.

Thanks. But I failed heartbeat minigame. Nick just fires not use the UV. When fail bomb up minigame he will die not use the UV either.

Edited by blhblz

1 hour ago, blhblz said:

How to get the Trophy?

Let Me Have a Go!
Three characters used the UV wand to attack the creatures

First,Eric used UV;

Second,Rachel used UV;

Third,???

Nick can use third time. Then you in the vault, you can plant 2 bombs and then retreat. one vampire will attack you, first QTE you must complete, second i fail and Nick use UV light.

But no trophy for me.

So i think on PS 4 it is glitched

Another trophy i can not get it

Full Clearance
Clarice killed Eric after becoming infected

All the time Clarice attack another character, no matter what QTE i use, she do not kill Eric. What to do that she will attack Eric?

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

Nick can use third time. Then you in the vault, you can plant 2 bombs and then retreat. one vampire will attack you, first QTE you must complete, second i fail and Nick use UV light.

But no trophy for me.

So i think on PS 4 it is glitched

Another trophy i can not get it

Full Clearance
Clarice killed Eric after becoming infected

All the time Clarice attack another character, no matter what QTE i use, she do not kill Eric. What to do that she will attack Eric?

Clarice will only attack Eric when you keep her alive all the time, then she will turn and kill Eric in the sacrificial chamber fight. I did it that way

• Like 1

I really don't know then. Earlier when I was playing he would use it, but now I can't seem to replicate it. You must need to make specific choices to get him to use it, but I can't figure out what I did differently. I'm also getting frustrated with the ghost signal trophy because despite the fact I was rude to Nick all game, Eric still will listen to his signal during the vault chapter. Only thing I can think for that one is have Eric be a jerk to everyone the whole game or start a new game on curator's cut and hopefully I would control Eric and get to choose to ignore the signal. Sorry I couldn't help more. I hope someone can figure this out because I'm getting tired of watching the same scenes over and over.

Edited by duboiszack

20 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

I really don't know then. Earlier when I was playing he would use it, but now I can't seem to replicate it. You must need to make specific choices to get him to use it, but I can't figure out what I did differently. I'm also getting frustrated with the ghost signal trophy because despite the fact I was rude to Nick all game, Eric still will listen to his signal during the vault chapter. Only thing I can think for that one is have Eric be a jerk to everyone the whole game or start a new game on curator's cut and hopefully I would control Eric and get to choose to ignore the signal. Sorry I couldn't help more. I hope someone can figure this out because I'm getting tired of watching the same scenes over and over.

Is the curator cut out now?

1 hour ago, blhblz said:

Thanks. But I failed heartbeat minigame. Nick just fires not use the UV. When fail bomb up minigame he will die not use the UV either.

I just got this. When Salim watches Nick, don't choose the vampire that comes out of the cocoon, which enables him to go left. Pass the first heartbeat, then fail the next (not sure if necessary) after that he runs away and a vampire jumps out, fail the qte and Nick is lying down on the floor. He gets the uv lamp out then and the trophy pops there. 

2 hours ago, hrvatsska said:

Clarice will only attack Eric when you keep her alive all the time, then she will turn and kill Eric in the sacrificial chamber fight. I did it that way

You don't have to keep her alive at all.

When Rachel meets Clarice just betray her or accept her wish to be left behind. She will attack the group at the end of the game before reaching the surface, if Rachel didn't turn and run away in Strange Aeons. If Eric is still alive at that point, he will be attacked by her.

EDIT: @hrvatsska was right.

Edited by proud2bNs