Help with specific trophys

9 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Can someone who recieve Ghost signal confirm.

Did you cut the rope for Rachel?

you played in normal version of the game or a theatrical cut?

It popped for me during a Movie Night play through and I cut Rachel’s rope. 

7 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

if you recieve it, please post your steps here. Thank you in advance

Ghost Signal popped for me during a Movie Night play through with the following choices. 

As Eric I chose all the bad decisions/replies. Just play Eric as a horrible person and you should be fine. 

Rachel chose to “put things on ice” with Nick.

Eric refused air support.

Eric did not allow Jason and Nick to take WP rounds.

After Jason and Nick hear Joey they’re joined by Eric and he will try to take the lead. As Jason you should be given the option to “Obey”, when you do Jason will leave and Eric will explore the tunnels with Nick. I think you need a bad relationship with Jason to get this choice as it only appeared for me on this play through.

While Eric and Nick are exploring the tunnels they will have a conversation, I chose the bad relationship answers to all questions. This ended in confrontation, with Nick pointing a gun at Eric’s head. 

You will automatically save Nick when playing as Eric during the Chamber attack.

During the Ancient One chapter if you’ve made the right decisions you will not get a QTE to shut the door and Balatu will follow you into the final room automatically. Do not save Nick, chose Run and Rachel will save him.

During the relationship conversation after the ancient one attack Rachel should automatically break up with both Eric and Nick. As Eric choose the bad relationship replies.

During the Vault while playing as Nick don’t retreat. After three heartbeat QTEs you’ll light the flare and Jason will blow the charges. Nick will still be alive and radio the group, Eric will be the only one to hear him but he’ll tell Rachel he didn’t hear anything and the trophy should pop.

Good luck!

Edited by meivocis77
  • Like 2

I'll give up for now until a verified guide is available. I'm already starting to hate this (otherwise great) game.

The only trophies left to do for me are relationship related (Eric and Nick). Since i need a good relationship for two trophies (Oorah and the UV wand) and a bad relationship for another (Ghost signal), I still need two additional playthroughs to finish this game. I have played through the entire game 5-6 times now, always ending up having a neutral bond between Eric and Nick. It just doesn't matter which choices I make, it's always neutral in the end. I'm getting so tired of watching the same unskippable scenes over and over and over again for the same results. All available guides and instructions just say "you need a good/bad relationship" without explaining how to achieve that goal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

I'll give up for now until a verified guide is available. I'm already starting to hate this (otherwise great) game.

The only trophies left to do for me are relationship related (Eric and Nick). Since i need a good relationship for two trophies (Oorah and the UV wand) and a bad relationship for another (Ghost signal), I still need two additional playthroughs to finish this game. I have played through the entire game 5-6 times now, always ending up having a neutral bond between Eric and Nick. It just doesn't matter which choices I make, it's always neutral in the end. I'm getting so tired of watching the same unskippable scenes over and over and over again for the same results. All available guides and instructions just say "you need a good/bad relationship" without explaining how to achieve that goal.

My post above explains how to get a bad Eric/Nick relationship, just reverse the decisions for a good relationship. It drove me insane trying to figure it out as their relationship meter hardly moved! I think it’s a lot easier in the Curator’s Cut. 

Edited by meivocis77

7 minutes ago, meivocis77 said:

My post above explains how to get a bad Eric/Nick relationship, just reverse the decisions for a good relationship. It drove me insane trying to figure it out as their relationship meter hardly moved! I think it’s a lot easier in the Curator’s Cut. 

Do the relationships between Eric <-> Rachel and Nick <-> Rachel affect the outcome of the relationship between Eric and Nick in any way? Which partner should i choose for the strongest bond between Eric <-> Nick? Is it important if, when and how Eric found out that Nick and Rachel had an affair?

6 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Do the relationships between Eric <-> Rachel and Nick <-> Rachel affect the outcome of the relationship between Eric and Nick in any way? Which partner should i choose for the strongest bond between Eric <-> Nick? Is it important if, when and how Eric found out that Nick and Rachel had an affair?

I don’t think the relationship with Rachel has any bearing on Eric and Nicks relationship, I think the key to it is how Eric reacts. During the relationship conversation he has the option to tell Rachel he loves her and he can also be sympathetic to Nick when they’re both dumped. 

I’d suggest playing through the game with Eric being horrible to everyone to get the bad relationship with Nick, it seemed to work for me. 

57 minutes ago, meivocis77 said:

It popped for me during a Movie Night play through and I cut Rachel’s rope. 

Ghost Signal popped for me during a Movie Night play through with the following choices. 

As Eric I chose all the bad relationship choices no matter who I was speaking with.

Rachel chose to “put things on ice” with Nick.

Eric refused air support.

Eric did not allow Jason and Nick to take WP rounds.

After Jason and Nick hear Joey they’re joined by Eric and Eric will try to take the lead. As Jason you should be given the option to “Obey”, when you do Jason will leave and Eric will explore the tunnels with Nick. I think you need a bad relationship with Jason to get this choice as it only appeared for me on this play through.

While Eric and Nick are exploring the tunnels they will have a conversation, I chose the bad relationship answers to all questions.

You will automatically save Nick when playing as Eric during the Chamber attack.

Do not save Nick during the Ancient One chapter, Rachel will do it automatically.

During the relationship conversation after the ancient one attack Rachel should automatically break up with both Eric and Nick. As Eric choose the bad relationship replies.

During the Vault while playing as Nick don’t retreat. After three heartbeat QTEs you’ll light the flare and Jason will blow the charges. Nick will still be alive and radio the group, Eric will be the only one to hear him but he’ll tell Rachel he didn’t hear anything and the trophy should pop.

Good luck!

Thank you for the guide, I will try again tomorrow

2 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

I'm not sure, but for me Rachel had a pretty bad relationship with Eric. I rejected Eric and told him it was over. 

Based on choices like me telling Nick I would tell Eric about us, Rachel automatically chose Nick and Nick said a condescending remark to Eric about winning Rachel. 

Eric never pointer the gun to Nick's head in my playthrough. 

10 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Can someone who recieve Ghost signal confirm.

Did you cut the rope for Rachel?

you played in normal version of the game or a theatrical cut?

Yeah you have to cut to rope or Eric dies,

I did it in the normal version.

I had Rachel die by spear during the assault, then I had Eric blame Nick for her death.

After Nick plants the big bomb in the vault Eric ignored that he was still alive

Edited by MissDolly02
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MissDolly02 said:

Yeah you have to cut to rope or Eric dies,

I did it in the normal version.

I had Rachel die by spear during the assault, then I had Eric blame Nick for her death.

After Nick plants the big bomb in the vault Eric ignored that he was still alive

That's what I did exactly, just got it. I'm sure there's other ways, but this is the sure way, just make all those choices. By the way, I'm on the PS4 version. 

• Like 3

For ghost signal i played movie night regular game not curator:

i made Eric be negative to everyone for every choice

Rachel told nick she would tell Eric about there relationship, and therefore chose him later on

for Eric and nick to be negative enough the choices in that affected there relationship were:

1. didn't take air support (negative)

2. looked at the white phosphorus rounds on the table after the briefing and said we weren't taking them (negative)

3. I had Merwin die so that Nick, Eric, and Jason would go together looking for joey's voice. they find his stuff and then i chose two negative options in a row to get nick to snap at Eric (negative)

4. Eric used the uv to help nick during the assault, there's nothing you can do about this (positive)

5. When your attacked by the ancient warrior right before Rachel makes her relationship decision i chose to run away from nick and let Rachel save him (Gives no points either way but i believe saving him gives a positive point which you don't want) 

Rachel had the infection burned out and was with the group

nick chose to advance into the vault and i passed all heartbeat sections.

Eric then ignored the signal when he heard it.

This worked for me, hopefully it can work for others.

I just finished with Rachel as the last one standing in the finale and it didn't unlock Final Girl ugh.

On 10/23/2021 at 4:57 PM, Ranari_Kai said:

For Ain't Got Time to Bleed:

At the finale of the game Nick goes into the catacombs to set the explosives. While playing Salim use his binoculars to look at all the glowing spots (I think this is important). Then you get the choice to advance or retreat. I retreated and the trophy popped right afterwards.

I got this to pop randomly while they were climbing out at the end and Nick and Salim were both injured....made no sense to pop lol.

I deleted all saves of the game. Start everything from the scrath. Do not pause game. all run takes about 4 hours.

I killed rachel in the star vault, she used UV early, so i was thinking to proceed faster and killed her. In the end no trophy for me.

Can someone confirm that everyone must be alive?

1 hour ago, DougKelley1982 said:

I can confirm that after doing the same things multiple times that Let me have a go! Unlocks if you don’t leave the game. Just to be safe I didn’t pause or anything. Takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes or so. 

are you was playing from the start of the game? or from specific chapter? tahnk you

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Riv1404 said:

I deleted all saves of the game. Start everything from the scrath. Do not pause game. all run takes about 4 hours.

I killed rachel in the star vault, she used UV early, so i was thinking to proceed faster and killed her. In the end no trophy for me.

Can someone confirm that everyone must be alive?

are you was playing from the start of the game? or from specific chapter? tahnk you

I started from a cloud save I made right before Eric used the wand on Joey and played until Nick used it. I shot Rachel in the star chamber. 

I didn’t do anything different on that playthough. I used the save form my head only game and made the exact same choices. Only difference was I didn’t pause or leave game because I read from someone who got the trophy that was the cause. 

• Like 2

For anyone having issues with Ghosy Signal. Here is what I did. With Rachel I putt the relationship with Nick on ice. With With Eric, I didn’t take air support, didn’t take wp, Eric held a gun to Nicks head. I didn’t save Nick. Also I never got the option for Jason to “Obey” Eric’s order despite having zero relationship with him. Rachel choose neither Eric nor Nick, and I shot Rachel in the Star Chamber. 

This was the same playthrough I got “Into The Sunset” if that helps, I doubt it but with this game you never know. 

I loved the game but how some decisions lead to others is mind boggling. Fortunately I’m done, hopefully they stick with the actual monsters, killers from now on. Good luck to everyone struggling with a trophy. 

13 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Can someone please help with the following.
Let me have a go . When exactly am I supposed to kill off Eric? I also do not understand the heart to heart, oorah, and how to do lost in time

Can someone please help? 

You need to keep Eric alive until the Vault so he can give Nick the UV for “Let Me Have a Go”.

For “Oorah” keep everyone alive until Strange Eons then let Rachel kill herself or have Jason shoot her. During the Vault have Jason go back for Salim, fail the QTEs and they will both die. This leaves Nick and Eric alone in the elevator and the trophy should pop if they have a good relationship. 

For “Heart to Heart” you need to examine a skeleton as Jason when exploring with Nick. Inspect the stake in the skeleton and you’ll be given the option to keep it or stick with your gun. Stick with your gun and Jason will give the stake to Nick. During the Vault choose to advance as Nick, complete the three heartbeat QTEs, Nick will automatically shoot a flare and Jason will blow the charges. Nick will then be attacked by the Ancient One and you’ll get a QTE to use the stake. 

For “Lost in Time” Rachel must be infected and choose to be cocooned during Strange Eons, Eric needs to have not uncovered the effects of the UV wand or died to get this option. Everyone else must then die before the end, you can do this easily by failing all QTEs during the Daylight attack. 

Edited by meivocis77
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you! How do I get a good relationship between Eric and Nick?  Everyone was alive, but never got offered the UV light. And Theatrical or Curator? I have only done Theatrical and Movie Night so far

By choosing only head options is how I got a good relationship despite losing a point for no WP grenades, you gain a point automatically when you save him. I didn’t fail any QTEs. Do however choose the left most head option when Eric says he’s going to lead Nick, Jason and Himsef or he will die later when Salim is cornered. I did mine in Theatrical mode. Make sure you don’t leave the game or pause once Eric uses the wand on Joey just to be safe. This trophy is glitchy for some on PS5 and glitched apparently on PS4. I had to do it multiple times because I didn’t know that was the cause. 

I wonder if it counts from Strange Aeons--1-Eric UV against Rachel, 2--Rachel UV against parasite, 3--Nick UV against monster. Probably not but worth an experiment

EDIT: Yeah that didn't work lol. Is it worth the hassle or should we wait for a patch? We should all be able to just jump into The Vault and snag that trophy ?‍♂️ Not sure how good they were about patches in Medan and Little Hope

Edited by rosepapi305

7 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you! How do I get a good relationship between Eric and Nick?  Everyone was alive, but never got offered the UV light. And Theatrical or Curator? I have only done Theatrical and Movie Night so far

Eric gave Nick the UV during my head choices play through on Movie Night. As long as you always choose head choices you should be fine. 

I got lucky and popped the trophy after pausing/reloading the Vault chapter over and over (it took me a few goes to figure out the steps) but I’d suggest trying to do it all in one go as it seems the trophy is a bit glitchy. 

Edited by meivocis77

17 hours ago, kyoselflove said:

I just finished with Rachel as the last one standing in the finale and it didn't unlock Final Girl ugh.

I got this to pop randomly while they were climbing out at the end and Nick and Salim were both injured....made no sense to pop lol.

I think it's about dripping blood down in the vault

• Like 1