[Video] ? Trophy Walkthrough | Action Arcade Wrestling

WaddysWDS

Perform a BODY SLAM, knock’em down with a CLOTHESLINE, pull off the classic PILEDRIVER AND… shoot LIGHTNING BOLTS into your opponent's face?! Whatever you do… don’t find yourself looking up at the lights!

Action Arcade Wrestling brings everything you love from 90’s wrestling games with its own twist of chaos and fun. Join the action and step through the ropes in this fast-paced, arcade wrestling extravaganza to superkick the overly simulated wrestling games out of the ring! Choose from a roster of 30+ outrageous wrestlers executing their powerful attacks and superhero-like abilities in the most over-the-top wrestling game ever conceived.

If that isn’t enough crazy for you, jump into the AAW Wrestle Lab to create your ultimate wrestler. The Wrestle Lab provides an unprecedented amount of creation tools where gamers can unleash their creativity. Whether it’s your favorite superhero or most feared monster, the Wrestle Lab is only limited by your imagination.

Action Arcade Wrestling ?
▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Trophies: 10 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 6-8 Hours.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 14.99
  • Different Lists: No.

AAW game that pleasantly surprised me, as it reminded me of the SNES Wrestling games, Why ?, I don't know, but it did. The path to platinum in this game is quite simple as far as possible, for this we just have to complete the game's tutorial (something necessary to know how to play the game), complete the first fight, win a game on Hard difficulty, Win a game in Battle Royale and finally go up to level 50, on the way to level 50 we will get trophies for reaching levels 1, 10, 20, 30 and 40.

Apart from this I must mention that the game crashes very easily, I don't know why, since I could not detect that it triggered the crash, it only happened randomly, the only thing I could do to avoid it in a way was to restart the game after each Game completed, throughout the video I will give tips on how to get each of the trophies and some tips to level up quickly.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Perform a BODY SLAM, knock’em down with a CLOTHESLINE, pull off the classic PILEDRIVER AND… shoot LIGHTNING BOLTS into your opponent's face?! Whatever you do… don’t find yourself looking up at the lights!

Action Arcade Wrestling brings everything you love from 90’s wrestling games with its own twist of chaos and fun. Join the action and step through the ropes in this fast-paced, arcade wrestling extravaganza to superkick the overly simulated wrestling games out of the ring! Choose from a roster of 30+ outrageous wrestlers executing their powerful attacks and superhero-like abilities in the most over-the-top wrestling game ever conceived.

If that isn’t enough crazy for you, jump into the AAW Wrestle Lab to create your ultimate wrestler. The Wrestle Lab provides an unprecedented amount of creation tools where gamers can unleash their creativity. Whether it’s your favorite superhero or most feared monster, the Wrestle Lab is only limited by your imagination.

Action Arcade Wrestling 1f3c6.png
▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Trophies: 10 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 6-8 Hours.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 14.99
  • Different Lists: No.

AAW game that pleasantly surprised me, as it reminded me of the SNES Wrestling games, Why ?, I don't know, but it did. The path to platinum in this game is quite simple as far as possible, for this we just have to complete the game's tutorial (something necessary to know how to play the game), complete the first fight, win a game on Hard difficulty, Win a game in Battle Royale and finally go up to level 50, on the way to level 50 we will get trophies for reaching levels 1, 10, 20, 30 and 40.

Apart from this I must mention that the game crashes very easily, I don't know why, since I could not detect that it triggered the crash, it only happened randomly, the only thing I could do to avoid it in a way was to restart the game after each Game completed, throughout the video I will give tips on how to get each of the trophies and some tips to level up quickly.

As a huge Wrestling fan/nerd that I am I gotta get this. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

As a huge Wrestling fan/nerd that I am I gotta get this. Thank you!

Despite having certain crashes in the game ... the game complies and is really good, especially because of the possibility of creating your favorite stars, they also have a lot of emodels and scenarios to download, I enjoyed it a lot.

Above all it reminded me of my childhood days and the SNES ...

• 8 months later...

This game is pretty fun...but the game crashes constantly, it's quite annoying. The creations are the highlight here though...I've downloaded a bunch of real life WWF/E/AEW wrestlers and arenas so far. 

@WaddysWDS Did you ever figure out a definitive way to get a ton of points to level up faster? Playing 5v5 Elimination matches is only really netting me about 2200 points per match. But I'm not seeing anything remotely like what you're showing in the video. 

EDIT: Right afterwards, I do a 5v5 that nets me 16,000 points. But I didn't do anything different. I downloaded a Cinder CAW like you mentioned in the video, but I have no idea if that was the difference maker or not. 

Edited by Viper

On 28/6/2022 at 3:27 AM, Viper said:

This game is pretty fun...but the game crashes constantly, it's quite annoying. The creations are the highlight here though...I've downloaded a bunch of real life WWF/E/AEW wrestlers and arenas so far. 

@WaddysWDS Did you ever figure out a definitive way to get a ton of points to level up faster? Playing 5v5 Elimination matches is only really netting me about 2200 points per match. But I'm not seeing anything remotely like what you're showing in the video. 

EDIT: Right afterwards, I do a 5v5 that nets me 16,000 points. But I didn't do anything different. I downloaded a Cinder CAW like you mentioned in the video, but I have no idea if that was the difference maker or not. 

Hello.

No, I really didn't do anything out of the "common", as you see the scores are very random... I never knew for sure what gave you more or less points.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 5:04 AM, WaddysWDS said:

Hello.

No, I really didn't do anything out of the "common", as you see the scores are very random... I never knew for sure what gave you more or less points.

So I'm pretty sure I figured it out and it just simply comes down to doing all the grapples with each of your partners and completing the Spots the game asks you to do, during the match. I wrestled a match yesterday and got 40,000 points for it (went up 7 levels at once).

Basically all I'm doing is, your wrestler has 10 Grapple moves they can do. 5 Quick Grapples, 5 Strong. My whole focus is to do all 10 of these, then when a Spot pops up I complete it. But doing a move for the first time not only gives you points for doing a grapple move, but also gives you points for a "Unique Move", and all 5 wrestlers get the Unique move bonus for every move they do in the match for the first time. Opponents health gets low enough, I hit a Finisher and pin them....in which case the Finisher gets the Unique Move bonus as well as points for the Elimination. 

But doing this with all 5 of your wrestlers and completing all the spots that pop up gives you insane points. Doing moves off the top rope also helps.