top 1 platinum was hacking on pc?

Sauron__Hunter

Just now, ZandatsuRising said:

So it is forbiddon to play with PC people?

Sounds stupid to me to report something like that if it possible

OP is implying that the first platinum achiver played with pc people (which is possible) who had stuff like god mode (probably possible, i mean it'spc haha) and carried the platinum achiever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

OP is implying that the first platinum achiver played with pc people (which is possible) who had stuff like god mode (probably possible, i mean it'spc haha) and carried the platinum achiever. 

Oh I see if thats possible than it is of course bullshit 

But I still find it hard to proof it

Assuming OP is correct, and you can hack the game on PC and then use cross platform play to cheese your way through the game on console, is that even reportable? This is something that is going to become an issue with cross platform games in general.

I think the site is going to have a harder time maintaining the current policies on things like hacked lobbies, revived MP, and modded equipment when crossplay games become increasingly prevalent.

Issue is in general a lot of the people forming an opinion on this game’s difficulty haven’t even played it ?

The second issue is comparing this to games that just because you shoot guns doesn’t mean they’re the same, this game relies heavily on team work comparing it to the difficulty of Wolfenstein 2 isn’t right, that’s SP.

Lastly I agree it’s suspicious that the first plat achievers didn’t even have recruit done and the first time they did it is nightmare? Anyone who’s played this game knows that’s absurd. There were also PC hackers who were called out on the Turtle Rock Studios discord for this game so they do exist.

1 hour ago, SzzPS said:

Lastly I agree it’s suspicious that the first plat achievers didn’t even have recruit done and the first time they did it is nightmare? Anyone who’s played this game knows that’s absurd. There were also PC hackers who were called out on the Turtle Rock Studios discord for this game so they do exist.

The game will only count the "Complete Act _ on whatever difficulty" trophies if the player is alive at the end of the saferoom all the missions. So they could play all the way through the game on Recruit in one run but if they died on 1-1, 2-1, 3-1 and 4, the recruit trophies wouldn't pop. Then say, they found a good team and got through the first act on nightmare without dying, it would look like they did it all on Nightmare first try,

The fastest platinumer does have recruit trophies for 1,2 and 4 a good few days before they even start getting the nightmare trophies. 

There is proof he played with PC or xbox because if he obtained act 4 trophy on Nightmare then other ps5 users would have the trophy at the same time as him/her. And it wasn't solo because trophies don't pop on solo. So it was probably PC users with mods. 

Edited by JewishPanCaKe
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

There is proof he played with PC or xbox because if he obtained act 4 trophy on Nightmare then other ps5 users would have the trophy at the same time as him/her. And it wasn't solo because trophies don't pop on solo. So it was probably PC users with mods. 

Even if they did, so what? No trophies auto-popped and they weren't running the mods themselves. Also there's no way to prove they legitimately sought them out

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

The only way it would show up on the leaderboard would be if they are apart of this site.

maybe he played with users that aren't trophy hunters. or they use a different site.

Edited by Snerlord
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

That's not even proof at all... You do realize this site only tracks people who have bothered to sign up for it? 

• Like 4

On 2021-10-24 at 7:43 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Could say the same thing about world war z, have run into a few pc hackers on extreme difficulty with god mode and wall hacks. Doubt this would be reportable as it would require the hacker to auto-pop your trophy for it to be against the rules

This right here. I ran into hackers on atleast 2 occasions on my way to plat in WWZ. Nothing you can really do except leave game which I doubt many would do. Who cares if someone was carried by PC player or if the PC players cheated? It’s also impossible to prove. 

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 0:30 PM, diskdocx said:

Assuming OP is correct, and you can hack the game on PC and then use cross platform play to cheese your way through the game on console, is that even reportable? This is something that is going to become an issue with cross platform games in general.

I don't know anything about the game in question, so the following is general guidance for games that you may run into hackers/modders on from any ecosystem.

Unless otherwise stated, the only "outside tools" allowed are ones intended to be used by the developer. Meaning, 3rd party creation "cheat tools", "mod menus", "hacked equipment", "insta-upgrades", "god mode activations", etc aren't allowed. This is true regardless of where the source is, whether be on Playstation, Xbox, PC, or elsewhere. There's no difference from benefitting from BO2 modder vs a game where that person may be in a PC environment. 

Depending on the game and how the trophies unlock, it may be easier or near impossible to detect, but anyone "benefitting from hacked lobbies" is fair game to flag. There may or may not be some kind of leniency with these, depending on the exact nature of the cheats, and the evidence received, etc.

Flaggable Offenses

Using CFW (Custom Firmware). This includes, but isn’t limited to:

* Playing in multiplayer games with hacked lobbies, resulting in trophies being earned.

Using external software to alter PlayStation system or save data. This includes, but isn’t limited to:

* Usage of unsupported software tools to unlock, edit, or alter PlayStation data files in any way.

The rules should probably be slightly re-worded for clarity, but utilizing unsupported tools yourself, or in an online environment, are flaggable.

Edited by B1rvine

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If the trophies only pop at the end of the level if you're alive, you could probably set it up to earn it even faster. You'd have a large group of people waiting at the end of each level and invite you into the game, pop the trophy, then join the next end game, repeat until done

Looks like that does currently happen, although I don't know how one would manipulate the loadins (no kick option to remove randoms).

Regardless the Devs have a Trello item to fix last level load ins.

https://trello.com/b/sXUnAzpW/community-back-4-blood

6 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Looks like that does currently happen, although I don't know how one would manipulate the loadins (no kick option to remove randoms).

Regardless the Devs have a Trello item to fix last level load ins.

https://trello.com/b/sXUnAzpW/community-back-4-blood

Can't they just use private lobbies to avoid needing to play with randoms?