Marvel ultimate alliance bundle for those who missed it

Hi guys sorry for a post I thought I should let people know there is a site called eneba that is selling codes for marvel ultimate alliance I just bought mine 2 minutes ago and is working I thought I should let ppl know but tbf it is a bit pricey in my currency it was £32.42 that was £30.35 for the game the rest was a service fee 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/12/2021 at 7:09 AM, Ian_Albarn said:

I missed out on it :( I was a little too late. I doubt they'll be coming back. I've been looking to play these games and get trophies. Alas, I think it'll never happen.

That's what my post was about you haven't missed out if you can find the website eneba in whatever country you are in :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, LukeTheTyrant said:

I got one from there earlier in the month, no issues redeeming, but it immediately went out of stock after. So if you find one, don’t delay. As @CelestialRequiem noted, I think there is an increasingly dwindling reserve of these available.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

No, you need to create a UK account to redeem them. Once you do so, you can play the game on your US account, but will need to have the UK account activated on your console.

4 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Create a UK PSN account to redeem it on. Then install to console, switch to your NA account and play away!

Thank yall

34 minutes ago, Revenant_SZ said:

Just concerned as some of the trophies are under DLC on UMA1, I found a code from Gamivo, want  to confirm 100% before buying.

Yes, if you buy the bundle then you'll get the PS4 version which includes all the DLC the PS3 version got. There was never any way to buy the DLC separately for the PS4 version as it was already included.

Just be mindful of that SMART subscription scam they have there. Even if you tick it off - they still try to force you into subscribing. Before paying look for any button with SMART and uncheck it.
You don't want to pay 1.79 euros (or whatever price is) every month for this crap.

Edited by Samurai_SNAAAKE

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 11:31 AM, chaerliae said:

If anyone find a spare key please let me know, I know that unfortunately I am a little too late to the party, I already check a lot of sites and all say Sold out1f613.png, but it doesn't hurt to ask, maybe I miss something, some people still got codes this year, so I am hopeful1f605.png

UPDATE! found new keys for the bundle on GAMIVO: https://www.gamivo.com/product/marvel-ultimate-alliance-bundle-ps4-uk just got my key for the bundle, you just have to make a UK psn account.

For all who have been waiting, this may be the last chance, but then again I thought I was late to the party so who knows, I hope I'm wrong and there's more in the future.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2022 at 2:42 PM, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Just be mindful of that SMART subscription scam they have there. Even if you tick it off - they still try to force you into subscribing. Before paying look for any button with SMART and uncheck it.
You don't want to pay 1.79 euros (or whatever price is) every month for this crap.

Yeah, I noticed this. I hadn't read this warning before buying, but I was kind of so and so pondering whether or not I should check the box for a slightly lower price. I decided to anyway, but as soon as I got a confirmation of joining "SMART", I deactivated the membership. I got a confirmation e-mail the subscription has ended, but they're still going to charge me for a month, it seems.

Also, this company made me run through a stupid amount of hoops just to get the code I already paid for. After the payment was in progress, I still had to show them a picture of government-issued ID and my credit card (even though I paid with PayPal) with a handwritten "GAMIVO" note next to them. With all the sensitive information cropped out, of course. But still. It was a needlessly bothersome episode. Why do they need this information? All they should care about is being precise about what they're selling and as soon as the payment is cleared, give the customer what he paid for. This is how it has worked in every other place I've bought codes from. The only reason I went through this is because these download codes are rare.

The overall price for the bundle was reasonable, though. I'll give them that. But I doubt I'll be dealing with this company ever again after all that hassle and that SMART bullshit. Unless they have something else to offer I can't find anywhere else. Or if I can sell some of my own spare codes there.

• 1 month later...
On 02.11.2022 at 2:16 AM, chaerliae said:

UPDATE! found new keys for the bundle on GAMIVO: https://www.gamivo.com/product/marvel-ultimate-alliance-bundle-ps4-uk just got my key for the bundle, you just have to make a UK psn account.

For all who have been waiting, this may be the last chance, but then again I thought I was late to the party so who knows, I hope I'm wrong and there's more in the future.

Seems like sold out already 

• 11 months later...