Trophies Not Unlocking (Fix)

Last-_-Judgment

The game is pretty old and isnt very popular so i don't expect many people to encounter this much in the future. However, this game has a very annoying bug that stops trophies unlocking which can happen at any point during the game.

Fortunately there is a way around this. If you see that trophies aren't popping when they are supposed to, reboot the ps3 and start the game up again, try for a quick trophy such as a perfected sequence or a story based trophy and see if it unlocks. If not then reboot again. Some have suggested to delete game data if it doesnt work after quite a few reboots but for the vast majority, rebooting 1 or 2 times has fixed it. 

For more info: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/130902-trophy-glitches/

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

The game is pretty old and isnt very popular so i don't expect many people to encounter this much in the future. However, this game has a very annoying bug that stops trophies unlocking which can happen at any point during the game.

Fortunately there is a way around this. If you see that trophies aren't popping when they are supposed to, reboot the ps3 and start the game up again, try for a quick trophy such as a perfected sequence or a story based trophy and see if it unlocks. If not then reboot again. Some have suggested to delete game data if it doesnt work after quite a few reboots but for the vast majority, rebooting 1 or 2 times has fixed it. 

For more info: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/130902-trophy-glitches/

Strange... I play this game without any bugs, i play this game blindly 2nd playthrough start collecting collectible and then platinum. I think collectible bit buggy or some region issue for example El Shaddai: Ascension of the metatron where people complain about always got freeze in certain chapter or upload score mostly from region 2 but zero issues on region 1 & 3 (reg 2 Cero jpn probably also have zero issues too)

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...