Death from below

Gumble_Monkey

58 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

Any tips/tricks for this trophy? Struggling to get it place so many mines down during the game but can't get the kill

run over to the enemy side, you won't be able to place it in there hq you need to go to where there vehicles spawn and follow the road back until it lets you place your mine on the road.  place it where the tires for the trucks will go kind of left or right of center.  Sneaking into enemy territory isn't hard stick to the edges of the map.  I spent my whole time over there getting vehicle kills as they spawned in and harassing artillery personal with headshots.  The 1st time i placed a mine like this I got the kill.

8 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Only added advice I can think of:

Unlock the second Anti Tank load out, it comes with 4 AT Mines over the Engineer's 1. Will reduce the annoyance of placing 1 mine, then redeploying and running to another area to place a 2nd.

Fully agree ! 
To add some advice : I’ve managed to get this trophy on the Utah Beach map, there very few roads and the probably of exploring a vehicular is high ?

• 4 months later...

For other people in the future: 

It counts in empty vehicles. I drove around in a transport truck until I found an empty/stuck enemy truck. I got out and place a mine as close as I could to the empty vehicle. Then I rammed it with my vehicle. It nudged it slightly into the mine and I got the trophy. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jacob Faulk-King said:

For other people in the future: 

It counts in empty vehicles. I drove around in a transport truck until I found an empty/stuck enemy truck. I got out and place a mine as close as I could to the empty vehicle. Then I rammed it with my vehicle. It nudged it slightly into the mine and I got the trophy. 

Thanks. I added it to the trophy guide.