*Heavy spoilers* Theories about the end of the game

Ogrinator

If you don't want to be spoiled of the story, please don't read the theories about the end of the game below.

I played the game some times ago, but I theorized some parts and wanted to know what others players think about it.

1)

Spoiler

Do you think Nerissa was the mastermind behind all the murders ?

Cruelly using Faith and Lily as scapegoat ? Use evidences to expose and stop The Crooked Man's organization to be free ?

Or it's more a more complex story ?

• Nerissa will confess she told Georgie about the plan to escape with Faith and Lily. Nerissa will be forgiven for having told everything to Georgie. The Crooked Man will then tell Georgie to take care of the problem, and Georgie will kill Faith and Lily. Georgie confessed he killed them before he die.
  • Nerissa will confess she was the one who put Faith's head on display to put the case to the police attention at the end of the game.
  • Nerissa will guide Bigby during the investigation like finding a way to give Bigby a key to the Motel. Asking about the investigation or spying Bigby to help him get clues. "I just...pointed you in the right direction." ?
  • Nerissa will lie having heard The Crooked Man discussing killing Faith or Lily. Making Bigby put down The Crooked Man. Nerissa will confess at the end of the game.

At the end of the game: The Crooked Man's organization is destroyed, Nerissa is free from slavery and there is (almost) no proof she was the mastermind.

Even if Nerissa play the victim at the end, I think that's what happened. But there should be more to it (season 2).

2)

Spoiler

Did Nerissa know they will be free if Vivian is killed ?

Nothing is explained, but maybe the girls didn't know or maybe there are more restriction like don't hurt some persons (contracted persons or members of the organization by example). Maybe that's why Nerissa used Bigby to destroy The Crooked Man's organization.

3)

Spoiler

Is Nerissa dead and Faith exchanged their place using glamour ?

• Faith's body was never found. Only her head. But the player never received information about Faith's head changing.
  • Georgie confessed he killed Faith and Lily. Did Faith exchanged her place with Nerissa (after meeting Bigby) to escape death ?

Funny theory, but unlikely and there are not enough information for now to work with.

If I remember correctly, Faith's bruises from the Woodsman's attack are the same on the head that was found. Makeup ?

4)

Spoiler

Did Nerissa used Lily's glamour to transform into Snow at some point in the story ?

• Lily used glamour to transform into Snow for Ichabod.
  • Multiple glamour were found during the game.
  • Nerissa could have the possibility to use glamour to turn into Snow (or others) and snoop around (police, ...).

I even suspected somebody to kill Snow and take her place when I found out there are 2 Snow. But this faded away when the dead Snow's body turned back into her Troll form : Lily.

5)

Spoiler

Was Nerissa an agent from a 3rd party, infiltrating The Crooked Man's organization to dig dirt and waiting the moment to stick ? Maybe to hurt Fabletown (Police, The Crooked Man's organization and civilians) by making people kill each others ?

Let's see what will happen in season 2 when it go out.