lv99 hardcore unlock "normal" lv 99 trophy?

Eruyom

Just playing hardcore offline making bakups in a USB, just wonder if that unlocks the "regular lv 99 trophy" in that case playing trought hell with all characters should be easier (not easy) for my ass i going to have lot of items and resources to share.

Not like we can play online right now...

14 minutes ago, Zandrianur said:

I think online is the fastest way to get the trophy if you have friends to play and also can gear up quickly and trade each other. I heard from PC guy it needs 5k Baal runs at 8 players to reach level 99 from 98.

Once /players is added to offline, offline will be much faster. You can dupe items offline, making runewords trivial. And you can dupe SoJ to do DClone runs, which can get you from 98 to 99 in about 100 hours instead of 250 hours of online Baal runs.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 2

On 28.10.2021 at 10:27 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Once /players is added to offline, offline will be much faster. You can dupe items offline, making runewords trivial. And you can dupe SoJ to do DClone runs, which can get you from 98 to 99 in about 100 hours instead of 250 hours of online Baal runs.

Do you think they will bring /players x command back to console ?

On 28/10/2021 at 10:27 PM, NathanielJohn said:

where can i find info on this? and why runewords are trivial with this mode?

37 minutes ago, Eruyom said:

where can i find info on this? and why runewords are trivial with this mode?

Rod Ferguson posted a couple times on Twitter that the players command will be coming to console offline play. I can't find the most recent Tweet where he just said "It's coming", but here's an older one that hints at it: 

As for why runewords are trivial in offline play: when offline, you can dupe items like gems and runes. By using 2 or 3 copies of a rune in the Horadric cube, you can generate better runes. You can thus generate any runes you want very easily via duping, which means you can generate any runewords you want.

7 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Rod Ferguson posted a couple times on Twitter that the players command will be coming to console offline play. I can't find the most recent Tweet where he just said "It's coming", but here's an older one that hints at it: 

As for why runewords are trivial in offline play: when offline, you can dupe items like gems and runes. By using 2 or 3 copies of a rune in the Horadric cube, you can generate better runes. You can thus generate any runes you want very easily via duping, which means you can generate any runewords you want.

oh right, couse the stash is in a separate savagame, that happens also in ps5? or you can only dupe in ps4? im traying to get a ps5 so i will change the savegames

43 minutes ago, Eruyom said:

oh right, couse the stash is in a separate savagame, that happens also in ps5? or you can only dupe in ps4? im traying to get a ps5 so i will change the savegames

You can dupe on PS5 offline too, but it's harder. See the thread here: 

On PS5 it relies on a glitch with the shared stash (since you can't actually back it up separately). It still works, but I can't guarantee how long it will work for.

On 26/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, Vextens said:

We can reasonably confirm that getting a hardcore character to level 99 will unlock both the standard and hardcore level 99 trophies given that the trophy tracker on PS5 for @NathanielJohn is updating progress on both trophies and he has indicated that's he's only been playing on hardcore.

Hello,

I hope !

Just for your information,  we have the first player reaching level 99 softcore and hardcore in the trophy ladder !

But perhaps he is a cheater,  he don’t have any other trophies except these 2 ones and money trophies.

Edited by zomba666

9 hours ago, zomba666 said:

Hello,

I hope !

Just for your information,  we have the first player reaching level 99 softcore and hardcore in the trophy ladder !

But perhaps he is a cheater,  he don’t have any other trophies except these 2 ones and money trophies.

Yeah, a certain cheat program just released Diablo 2 support for PS4. It’s a cheater.

23 hours ago, zomba666 said:

Hello,

I hope !

13 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah, a certain cheat program just released Diablo 2 support for PS4. It’s a cheater.

Someone got the plat back on 10/26. A Hong Kong player I believe. Seems legit but someone with more knowledge of the game could better answer that. I was a casual D2 player back when it came out but that’s it.

Edit: There was a surge of players who got the level 99 trophy 11/12 and 11/13 so that would seem to line up with what you guys are saying. That’s too bad. I still believe the first plat achiever to be legit. Prob a pro D2 player and played nothing but that for a month.

Edited by NMErickson

I don’t know what happens, but now there is only 2 players who have level 99, not the same players as yesterday.

And, for sure, both players are cheaters.

How ’olders’ players have been removed from the trophy ladder ? Because we can’t send a report to unearned trophies and nobody earned those trophies.

Edited by zomba666

3 hours ago, zomba666 said:

I don’t know what happens, but now there is only 2 players who have level 99, not the same players as yesterday.

And, for sure, both players are cheaters.

How ’olders’ players have been removed from the trophy ladder ? Because we can’t send a report to unearned trophies and nobody earned those trophies.

You can report trophies you haven't earned yourself as long as you own the game. This game is gonna be a nightmare for the CRT I think

5 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Someone got the plat back on 10/26. A Hong Kong player I believe. Seems legit but someone with more knowledge of the game could better answer that. I was a casual D2 player back when it came out but that’s it.

Edit: There was a surge of players who got the level 99 trophy 11/12 and 11/13 so that would seem to line up with what you guys are saying. That’s too bad. I still believe the first plat achiever to be legit. Prob a pro D2 player and played nothing but that for a month.

I don't have better knowledge of D2R but looking at other trophies on the account things look suspicious. I can see they've been removed from the leaderboards here (not sure if this is just an active flag or they got 3 strikes) but fairly sure legit people have been working non stop to get the 99 trophy since the game released whereas this person managed to plat both versions of Far Cry 6, Back 4 Blood among other games in the time between. This could perhaps be explained by a team account but CoD IW has a 4 hour between the last trophy being earned and the platinum popping. I don't know much about CoD but never seen that happen legit in any other game.

Does anyone know what the closest anyone has gotten to level 99 hardcore on PS5? I'm level 94 HC, and I can see level 97 HC being possible by someone really dedicated who has been grinding non-stop since launch. Level 98 seems unlikely to me though, and level 99 already is just a joke that should be auto-flagged without discussion.

5 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Does anyone know what the closest anyone has gotten to level 99 hardcore on PS5? I'm level 94 HC, and I can see level 97 HC being possible by someone really dedicated who has been grinding non-stop since launch. Level 98 seems unlikely to me though, and level 99 already is just a joke that should be auto-flagged without discussion.

I'm currently level 95 in a group with someone who's level 98 currently. Likely to be world first legit at pace he's going.

• Like 1

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say GVN-ThanatosII is likely closing in on level 99. I believe the levels on the PS5 stack progress counter only update when a new trophy has been earned and synced so he was level 94 as of October 29th. He hasn't gained a single trophy since according to his profile which leads me to believe he's been focusing on level grinding. Especially considering for someone with a 10+ trophy/day average it seems weird to have gone nearly 2.5 weeks without getting a trophy. So that's my guess for who's closest on PS5.

21 hours ago, Malachen said:

You can report trophies you haven't earned yourself as long as you own the game. This game is gonna be a nightmare for the CRT I think

No it is not enough. If a player have 0 trophy in common with me, even if I have the game I can’t report it (the option is not visible).

1 hour ago, zomba666 said:

No it is not enough. If a player have 0 trophy in common with me, even if I have the game I can’t report it (the option is not visible).

Please refer to the Reporting people thread instead of going on about it here;

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/75200-the-comprehensive-how-to-report-cheaters-faq-guidelines-expectations-good-practices-and-general-info/