suistar7

WOT PS5

19 posts in this topic

Seems like they removed the "timed unobtainable trophies" aka the ranked matches, and mercenary contracts. I hope they will come back in the future, but the fact they fully removed makes me question that. 

Some trophies pop up when you start the game.
some trophies when start a battle.
and some with different types of tanks.

But not all autopop.

Edited by suistar7

Noticed that Wargaming kept eyes peeled trophy (15 assist ribbons) eventhough they have removed ribbons. Wouldnt that cause trophylist to be unable to 100% for new players (and older ones if it doesnt autopop)? 

12 hours ago, Kavatus said:

Noticed that Wargaming kept eyes peeled trophy (15 assist ribbons) eventhough they have removed ribbons. Wouldnt that cause trophylist to be unable to 100% for new players (and older ones if it doesnt autopop)? 

let me check this. i have directly contact with wargaming so i can ask them.

38 minutes ago, suistar7 said:

let me check this. i have directly contact with wargaming so i can ask them.

Who do you have contact with may I ask? Is it MintoVimto? 

Direct contact with someone who works there is probably the only way this stands a chance of getting fixed. 

8 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Who do you have contact with may I ask? Is it MintoVimto? 

Direct contact with someone who works there is probably the only way this stands a chance of getting fixed. 

Im a CC for some WG Games so I know a lot of people from WG.
Know the CMs for the different regions and can contact developers directly

Edited by suistar7

2 hours ago, suistar7 said:

Im a CC for some WG Games so I know a lot of people from WG.
Know the CMs for the different regions and can contact developers directly

Oh wow, very nice. Best of luck then, update us if you get any response please :) 

4 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Oh wow, very nice. Best of luck then, update us if you get any response please :) 

Sure, i do :)

Stay away from this crap game (and other Wargaming games too), it's been a shit show for the past year and as stated many times before, devs make absolutely NO effort to listen to feedback.

Trophy wise on PS4, it's been a very rocky road and some trophies that were supposed to come back are still unobtainable to this day.

You've been warned.

Wargaming doesnt deserve any attention

so i asked today. i will write a update when i get the answer about.
asking about the "trophy sync" and the "eyes peeled" trophy

Hello Hunter, today I can share with you the feedback regarding the trophies from the ps5 version

Going over your inquiry, we would like to inform you that PS5 shares similar trophies with PS4 trophies; some previously earned trophies will be received upon login, while others will require playing a battle. Players will have to re-earn trophies that are achieved in a single battle e.g. Top Gun, Steel Wall, Don't Scratch the Paint, Sniper, Ranger, Murica, etc.

25 minutes ago, suistar7 said:

Hello Hunter, today I can share with you the feedback regarding the trophies from the ps5 version

You asked them about an unobtainable trophy and they pretty much reply with a standard reply about trophy autopopping or something?

well this trophy was already unobtainable for a year and also doesn't autopop when you have done the ps4 variant. Either they are very dumb or ignorant to the issues they created. 

citating my partner in crime back in the shutdown days :P

On 31-10-2021 at 6:29 AM, Okoteiru said:

Stay away from this crap game (and other Wargaming games too), it's been a shit show for the past year and as stated many times before, devs make absolutely NO effort to listen to feedback.

Trophy wise on PS4, it's been a very rocky road and some trophies that were supposed to come back are still unobtainable to this day.

You've been warned.

Wargaming doesnt deserve any attention

Stay away from this game. 

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

You asked them about an unobtainable trophy and they pretty much reply with a standard reply about trophy autopopping or something?

well this trophy was already unobtainable for a year and also doesn't autopop when you have done the ps4 variant. Either they are very dumb or ignorant to the issues they created. 

citating my partner in crime back in the shutdown days

No i asked about the sync from the base game trophies. because in a wotc announcement was written you earned some trophies when starting the game and some when you enter a battle automatically. But that was wrong you got a lot of trophies but not all, some you have to re-earn in battles.

@suistar7 Any chance you could ask them about the Eyes Peeled trophy becoming available to earn again? It be a shame if this game wasn't 100%table on PS5 Either.

On 08/04/2022 at 5:02 AM, Gr4de_04 said:

@suistar7 Any chance you could ask them about the Eyes Peeled trophy becoming available to earn again? It be a shame if this game wasn't 100%table on PS5 Either.

@suistar7
Same questions here. Thanks for your help.

On 25.4.2022 at 11:16 AM, Adam-noid said:

@suistar7
Same questions here. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately only players who obtained the trophy in the past can getting the trophy from the ps5 version too.
The base game trophies obtained (think it was 40%) automatically, the rest you have to obtain with playing again.

- The 100 Matches trophies you can trigger with playing one match with the needed class.
- The tier x trophies you get with playing one battle with the different nations.

But trophies like reaching a ace-tank or survie with 100 percent (the "special" one) you have to grind again, they will be not auto-pop.

Thats the information which i get from the CM and the Senior CM from wot console