Easiest track for 'Diamond of the Sun' Trophy?

Eternal21

From my research, it appears to be true that skill games do not count towards this trophy, so I'm stuck trying to get it on the Duels.  I did switch from Rhino to Mantis, since I see more youtube videos with people earning it that way, so maybe I'll get lucky.

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to point out that skill games actually do count for the diamond trophies. I popped the base game diamond trophy via the Power Bike skill game, as well as popping one of the DLC diamonds by using the Trials Wars skill game. Just for any future players going for these!

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

I just wanted to point out that skill games actually do count for the diamond trophies. I popped the base game diamond trophy via the Power Bike skill game, as well as popping one of the DLC diamonds by using the Trials Wars skill game. Just for any future players going for these!

From what I remember the issue is with that particular DLC pack only.

47 minutes ago, Eternal21 said:

From what I remember the issue is with that particular DLC pack only.

Ah yes right on, I didn't even try half the skill games for this pack anyway. I was able to get this one by playing Incan Times Duel as you had mentioned, I think the general consensus is that is the easiest of them all to get a diamond on. I see you already completed the game, but if anyone in the future is going for this that's def the easiest one.