Attention! Hide GTA5 if...

D-E-U-S-X

After Black Ops 2 was cleaned up over months by the Cheater Removal Team it seems their focus is now on GTA5. If you have earned "Run like the Wind" after it was unobtainable in 2017 or had rank trophies (or other trophies) unnaturally pop within seconds hide the game or you will get flagged for it sooner or later. It dosen't matter if it was intended or not, it was breaking the rules on this site.

It seems like most of the cleanup going on now is based on people actively seeking assistance from modders/hackers via Discord.

If you're going to use a public service to look for trophy hacks, don't be dumb and use your actual PSN ID.

3 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

no this is false I didn’t seek any help at all and they still flagged me so just hide you’re game everybody they are flagging us for something we didn’t do ourselves a real

shame 

How do you hide it on PSN or do I have to delete it off my ps

3 hours ago, bratMario said:

That's sad true. I also didn't seek any help in that matter, didn't pay or made exchanges any type and now after 10 years or so of honestly and fair gaming I look here like cheater and feel like double victim.

People (or rather CRT) , please have in mind that even if R* disabled bounty system and Modders restored this (narrowing game funcionality only for them, it seems that only they can put bounties atm) IMHO makes getting RLtW trophy even harder than before and it IS ATTAINABLE until server closure. If I were COURT here, my sentence were LEGIT in that matter. 

This isn't a court though and regardless of what you think is legit or not the CRT isn't considering trophies that require cfw to obtain legitimate. If you have run like the wind just hide the game and move on. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, bratMario said:

Maybe just no? Why should I? Because of broken flagging system? Other trophies from the game are still just fine and valid according CRT, only just RLtW isn't. But I agree with you, I will move on and get the rest trophies from GTA5 (PS3) incuding platinum one. Amen. 

What's broken about it? A trophy was earned after the feature was removed that requires it and the person who started the bounty was a hacker. It's exactly the reason why the flagging system exists and should be used.

I find it funny though how everyone who complains about getting flagged, wants to blame the hacker or blame the CRT for not being merciful. When the fact remains though, the person who recieved the bounty still intentionally let themselves live to unlock the trophy. Your telling me you couldn't find someone else off your and take the bounty to or just off your character yourself to cancel out that bounty?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I understand that rules are rules but this does seem a little harsh to me. I might be misunderstanding what's being done (it's been a long time since I played GTAV) but surely, although a hacker might have put a bounty on you, you still need to survive. It's not an auto pop so you have fulfilled the requirements for the trophy. 

The couple hundred flagged this time were all found to have asked a modder (or as you call them a hacker) in Discord to trigger their trophies. That’s what is setting these flags off. No plausible deniability that they didn’t know these unobtainable trophies would be given to them by a “hacker”.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The couple hundred flagged this time were all found to have asked a modder (or as you call them a hacker) in Discord to trigger their trophies. That’s what is setting these flags off. No plausible deniability that they didn’t know these unobtainable trophies would be given to them by a “hacker”.

Right, so I've misunderstood what's happening by the sound of it. They have used a modder to automatically pop the trophy? If so, it's an obvious cheat and deserves to be flagged. 

Edited by JoesusHCrust

6 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Right, so I've misunderstood what's happening by the sound of it. They have used a modder to automatically trigger the trophy? If so, it's an obvious cheat and deserves to be flagged. 

Not quite. A modder, either via request or randomly, put a bounty on them, which is a feature that got disabled years ago in the PS3 version. They then survived that to earn the trophy.

The act of outlasting the bounty isn't the issue - it's having it in the first place. 

Edited by AgentSmiz
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Yes, that's what I thought. My point was that surely they've still fulfilled the requirements for the trophy, even though the bounty was placed by a modder. Therefore, I don't think people should be flagged for this since they did actually do the trophy requirement. 

This is where the debate is ongoing about. The fact it needs a modder to even give a bounty should make it flaggable, anything you do after that doesn't matter as you still needed someone with a hacked ps3 running a mod menu to even give you a chance to earn the trophy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bratMario said:

Wiping out all my trophies from all of my games from all rankings because of broken construction of flagging system is ALL RIGHT then? 

I'm not sure I understand. You could hide one game and get back onto the leaderboards. All of your trophies from all of your games have not been wiped out. It's only one game. If you  hide it, you can be back on the leaderboard. I've set out my thoguhts above, but the fact remains that you did break the site's rule in order to get an unobtainable trophy. I don't think you're a cheater, and I doubt many other people do either but sadly you'll have to hide this one game. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

They want the flag system to just remove the flagged trophy itself, removing just its point value from their profile, without needing to hide the entire game, or seemingly hiding anything. Just have them carry on and only having the flagged trophy seamlessly not count toward the leaderboards. 

EXACTLY

I (already) know that's against the rules (i don't want to accomodate to my case although it looks like) but i thought/suggested how to improve them, they could be more human/fair/etc

Edited by bratMario
reply was too short