[Videos] - All Collectible Locations

Fire up Star-Lord’s jet boots for a wild ride across the cosmos in this third-person action-adventure game, a fresh take on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. With the unpredictable Guardians at your side, blast your way from one explosive situation to another, with original and iconic Marvel characters caught in a struggle for the fate of the universe. You got this. Probably.

Difficulty: 3/10

Time: 20 Hours

There's is multiple trophy in this that requires you to get the different types of collectible in the game. There's 4 types of collectibles.

• Outfits
  • Guardian Collectibles
  • Items
  • Archives

To get the trophies you will need to collect every outfits, every guardian collectibles and 65% of all the archives and items. Some collectibles are missable since they can be locked by choice you take in the game. Every collectible that is missable will be noted in the video.

Chapter 1

Spoiler

Chapter 2

Spoiler

Chapter 3

Spoiler

Chapter 4

Spoiler

Chapter 5

Spoiler

Chapter 6

Spoiler

Chapter 7

Spoiler

Chapter 8

Spoiler

Chapter 9

Spoiler

Chapter 10

Spoiler

Chapter 11

No collectibles here

Chapter 12

Spoiler

Chapter 13

Spoiler

Chapter 14

Spoiler

Chapter 15

No collectibles here

Chapter 16

No collectibles here

Edited by Skryux
  • Like 2

for chapter 3 I am unable to get the Ravager Comm Bracelet on my 1st Playthrough I was able to pick it up but I realised I missed other collectables so I loaded an older save but since this particular collectable is bugged i've tried reloading last checkpoint many times with no luck, is it okay if I miss a few items and still get the trophy? Im hoping they don't effect any later items.

Edited by hazikq786

12 hours ago, Skryux said:

Most of the collectibles don't cancel each other. I've not completed the game yet, but if your only missing this one I think you should be able to get the trophy.

yea thats what kinda had me worried I just gotta make sure I make a save after each chapter mind you it was the replaying of the save file that bugged this collectable as I tried it again and another collectable had bugged out luckily I had multiple saves and now I just have to live with this 1 item missing which is no big dead.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:25 AM, hazikq786 said:

for chapter 3 I am unable to get the Ravager Comm Bracelet on my 1st Playthrough I was able to pick it up but I realised I missed other collectables so I loaded an older save but since this particular collectable is bugged i've tried reloading last checkpoint many times with no luck, is it okay if I miss a few items and still get the trophy? Im hoping they don't effect any later items.

From what i understand, each Guardian has a collectible set and you only need to collect one set for the trophy, you dont need all of the collectibles.

25 minutes ago, cameronalan said:

How do you get both sets of chapter 4 ? Will I have to wait until new game plus ?

I reloaded an old save for the sake of the video. Also they're not different set, they're the same. So the fact that you sell Groot or Rocket doesn't matter since you're missing no collectible.