Lottery trophy boosting possible?

SaviorKIA

Hi guys,

I've got a question about boosting Lottery trophy. Did anyone try similar method to "This is Sparta!"?

As far as I know MyTeam Draft requires MTP to attend. It's not a problem to earn some MTP on alt accounts by playing few games. More important question is, does this mode match you with opponents with same draft OVR or is it more location matched? I could just draft same OVR on both accounts to make it match both location and OVR if location does matter here at all. I'm also curious if you can play same opponent in single draft twice.

Edited by SaviorKIA

You're matched wherever region you live in.  You can play the same opponent twice.  This is Sparta is much easier, thanks to the recent update.  You can go simply 10-3 on your run, instead of blowing out your opponent 21-7 and win ten games in a row.  That sucked smh

Edited by grimydawg___

On 10/27/2021 at 4:14 AM, SaviorKIA said:

Hi guys,

I've got a question about boosting Lottery trophy. Did anyone try similar method to "This is Sparta!"?

As far as I know MyTeam Draft requires MTP to attend. It's not a problem to earn some MTP on alt accounts by playing few games. More important question is, does this mode match you with opponents with same draft OVR or is it more location matched? I could just draft same OVR on both accounts to make it match both location and OVR if location does matter here at all. I'm also curious if you can play same opponent in single draft twice.

I've played a good bit of draft since earning the trophy so I can shed some light on some of this:

You need VC, not MT, in order to get additional draft tokens. Since you already need so much VC in order to finish the MyCareer component of the game (and potentially to spend on packs to earn a holographic card in MyTeam), I strongly advise against spending even more on draft. If you run out of your initial 3 tokens with an alt, make a new alt. If you run out of tokens with your main, you can complete the weekly agenda challenges in order to earn a new one for free. These are released in sets of 3: on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of a given week. You have to finish all of monday's challenges in order to do wednesday's, and so on. They expire at the end of the season.

On my trophy earning run, I wasn't able to match with the alt nearly as often as with "This is Sparta." In fact, I only managed to do so once - for my 10th and final game, though I only tried for 3 or 4 matches, while doing the rest legitimately. With this being the case though, I can confirm that draft does not match you up to people who have a similar number of wins as you, as I was on my final win and the alt hadn't won any. This is actually unlike the draft trophy in some of the older FIFA games, and means you don't need to plan out a complex bracket or set up alt vs. alt games.

Overall does not seem to matter. Last weekend I drafted again and had an 85 overall team, and was matched with a 78 overall squad that was seemingly drafted in the first week of the game. 

You CAN match with the same opponent at least twice in a run. I found this out by accident - I forced a quick rage quit in one game, then immediately started searching again and matched with the same player a second time. This is definitely a cheeky way to try to get some extra wins as if you beat someone that badly in game #1, they probably won't last long in game #2 either.

This is a much more popular mode than triple threat online seems to be, even at odd hours of the day. If you are intent on boosting this 100%, you're probably going to have to wait until 2k23 comes out and people stop playing the mode entirely. However, the mode is much more casual than something like unlimited or even triple threat online. I am probably like a 60-70% win rate player in those modes, but easily 90%+ win rate in draft. If you have a decent internet connection and have even a modicum of luck with your drafted team, this really isn't that hard to achieve legitimately, and much less time-consuming/headache-inducing than trying to boost.

Edited by Andrea9281
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, lopta7srb said:

Did anyone try to boost this trophy recently ? Especially in Europe , is it possible to do it with 2 consoles during night ?

Matchmaking didn't change at all. Today I was playing TTO for agendas and I was matched against same person from Poland 3 times in a row despite having big difference in squad strength (not many 2K players in this country).