ziggypossum

November 2021 PS+ games

84 posts in this topic

Yeah, I most likely won't play any of these games, Knockout city I tried on ea play and it was fine, I can see people enjoy it, but it just did not do anything for me. First Class Trouble is a deception multiplayer game, I only enjoy watching someone else play them, I definitely don't plan on playing them myself with strangers online, I can imagine how that will go. Kingdoms of Amalur, I know it is considered a gem by some, but I just never had any interest in it, still this is the only title from this lineup that I might try...eventually, maybe.

And I have no VR, so I can't say anything about that title, still nice to get extra titles for those that do have VR I guess.

Haven't heard of First Class Trouble, but looking it up, it sounds pretty cool

Excited with Amalur. But i wonder if it means it is getting new dlc(s) now

Awesome! I was interested in Knockout City and I knew it will be in Ps Plus

Only good thing here is Amalur. I wish it was coop...

We were so close to this month's lineup not getting leaked. 😅

Still no announcement of the PS5 exclusive. Will probably happen at the State of Play, if there's going to be one. 

Just guessing, but maybe they'll release Little Devil Inside as a PS+ game for PS5. It's getting some focus at the State of Play but has no release date.

I thought First Class was a VR title, but since it isn't, maybe there won't be a PS5+ exclusive game this month.

Same guy also leaked two of November's PSNow games.

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Celeste

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

Re-Reckoning? With the FATE Edition on sale right now?

But hey, they gave the game without expansions on late 2012 for PS3, i'm glad they're giving away a "complete" (ish) edition.

Edited by Lance_87

I think this is a fairly good lineup! Nice solo RPG, one of the best rated VR games, a relatively popular and well received multiplayer and a unknown indie. Something for everyone! 

I wish this is true, looking forward to play that TWD game!

Wanted to try amalur so it's already a good month without the rest.

Amalur is the only good-ish one. Smart of them to give it for free with a expansion around the corner.

Giving out one of the best PSVR games seems to be the right idea for the 5 year celebration.
Can wait to get around to it. Was supposed to be 3 Vr titles for the celebration so we might be getting more soon.

Welp a other skip month😑

boo MP

Vr is useless 

I played Amalur on 360 back in the day. And im sure got the ps4 disk copy somewhere my backlog 

Meh don't have VR and did Amalur on PS3 albeit a great game that I loved so nothing for me this month. 

Does seem to have been a downturn in quality the last few months. On to December.

Kingdoms of Amalur is on my radar but the others I either have no interest in or don't have VR or a PS5 so I can't play them anyway.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I actually like this line up. I have a vr so any additions to it are always welcome. It is Walking Dead as well. Amular I had on 360 and I remember good times with it. Maybe this time I will actually beat it too. 

Maybe Amalur, honestly the first game in I don't even know how long that I even considered downloading from the + selection